Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

When we have an entire political party that has done nothing but try to undo an election starting the day after (before actually), committing serious crimes exactly like the ones they?re accusing Trump of doing I have a hard time seeing how Trump?s tweets or whatever even put him in the same universe when it comes to being divisive.

You have a point.

I don?t think the average person pays much attention to the intricacies and details of the FISA warrants or details of the Mueller investigation or the Steele dossier or the differences between the whistleblower complaint and the actual call the whistleblower reported on without actually having heard.

The typical person pays attention to Pelosi fat shaming Trump and Trump?s wacky nicknames for people.

The only thing all these riots are going to accomplish is more exodus from large inner cities of business and those that don’t want their kids living in fear.. more inner city shit holes for those that aren’t already

I said started it OR made it worse. It’s also not true that his support comes from it. It primarily comes from people fed up with establishment, career politicians.
You don't think Trump has added to the divisiveness. That's a significant thing for a person to claim to believe, at least to me.

Last edited:
The only thing all these riots are going to accomplish is more exodus from large inner cities of business and those that don?t want their kids living in fear.. more inner city shit holes for those that aren?t already

Riots are a blip in the trends of the last few decades. We're urbanizing. I hope it goes the other way because I think people like and benefit from having more space and more nature in their lives, but urbanization seems like an unstoppable force and chipping away at it will take leaps forward in technology.

Covid 19 is pushing that technology though. Telecommuting and telemedicine is just about ready to be the norm.

You don't think Trump has added to the divisiveness. That's a significant thing for a person to claim to believe, at least to me.

no, I don't - when you have a significant portion of his opposition (including elected officials and the press) who literally respond to everything he does as if it's the worst possible thing a President could have done it's clear there's nothing short of caving to their every whim that wouldn't be divisive to them.

For example, Pelosi, Shumer, De Blasio, Cuomo, CNN, MSNBC all called Trump's travel ban from China racist and the last thing we need. Now they're claiming he's incompetent and he didn't do enough to shut down the borders to everyone (except “refugees” of course). And not one mainstream outlet other than possibly FOX is calling them out on it. I guarantee you if the China ban worked or if he instituted a full ban and it worked, they'd be criticizing him today for going too far and talking about how he didn't need to be so extreme and calling the bans racist.

Last edited:
no, I don't - when you have a significant portion of his opposition (including elected officials and the press) who literally respond to everything he does as if it's the worst possible thing a President could have done it's clear there's nothing short of caving to their every whim that wouldn't be divisive to them.

Obama called, he said welcome to 2012

And your idiot boy was at the forefront of that charge, starting with the birth certificate stuff.

Big tech is trying to ban the tucker Carlson show now, there is no end to the tyrannical lefts book burning. Tweeter in chief can’t to much about it.

Last edited:
Big tech is trying to ban the tucker Carlson show now, there is no end to the tyrannical lefts book burning. Tweeter in chief can?t to much about it.

Banning someone is a good sign they are getting close to the quick with their content.

Obama called, he said welcome to 2012

And your idiot boy was at the forefront of that charge, starting with the birth certificate stuff.

Oh, was Obama the first guy this happened to or does all your understanding of history begin with 2012?

Also, he's not my idiot boy, he's just the best (by far) of a few shitty choices at the moment. I do enjoy watching the other idiots idiot boys throwing tantrums over literally every utterance and action, especially over when their idiot boy said or did the exact same thing first - those are by far my favorites.

Last edited:
Signed up with parler today where I can connect and opine with people that might be able to help do something about clown world. I will no longer be participating in any political discussion here at DFS, can't follow multiple places all the time it's too much. I may or may not come back for updates to the Miggy thread. The no fans stuff just doesn't sit well with me. Still can't watch on FOXD either so screw it. Was nice bantering with you all, all these years. That idiot Trump needs to move over to Parler too. he will eventually. Anyone else want to follow me over there PM me for moniker, very few of you will be accepted. Most of the people here are orange man bad people and I just don't have anything left to say to you.

Happy Trails!

Last edited:
Pretty sure they do, but only to point out that the alt-right will shut up about it in some company and then get anti-semitic around others.

Well, it wasn?t mentioned in the video you linked to - not in any context.

In the article I linked to, Richard Spencer doesn?t seem shy about making anti-Semitic slurs anytime, anywhere.

Well, it wasn?t mentioned in the video you linked to - not in any context.

In the article I linked to, Richard Spencer doesn?t seem shy about making anti-Semitic slurs anytime, anywhere.

I tried to link to an entire playlist. More than anybody is going to get through in one sitting (or probably ever).

But it might be of interest to tigermud if he's going down that rabbit hole.

Back