Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

Less than 24 hours and have already got the attention of D?Souza and Jordan. :tup:

Dinesh Joseph D'Souza (/dɪˈnɛʃ dəˈsuːzə/; born April 25, 1961) is an Indian-born American author, filmmaker, convicted felon, conspiracy theorist and far-right political provocateur.

I guess you're right where you belong then.

Dinesh Joseph D'Souza (/dɪˈnɛʃ dəˈsuːzə/; born April 25, 1961) is an Indian-born American author, filmmaker, convicted felon, conspiracy theorist and far-right political provocateur.

Nice job.

Who do you think Jordan is?

Michael Jordan?

Is he there trying to sell shoes to Republicans?

EDIT: Maybe it’s Jordan Belfort.

Word is he would sell anything to anyone.

Last edited:

his conviction was an obvious political hit job by the Obama admin. but, mission accomplished - all they needed was for rubes to see "convicted felon" and he's instantly discredited in your eyes. Mission accomplished.

his conviction was an obvious political hit job by the Obama admin. but, mission accomplished - all they needed was for rubes to see "convicted felon" and he's instantly discredited in your eyes. Mission accomplished.

Lots of well known conservatives on Parler, having a blast I hear trump my be joining soon. You?re wasting your time on these orange man bad thumbs here

Lots of well known conservatives on Parler, having a blast I hear trump my be joining soon. You?re wasting your time on these orange man bad thumbs here

FilterBubble.jpg

Lots of well known conservatives on Parler, having a blast I hear trump my be joining soon. You’re wasting your time on these orange man bad thumbs here

Yeah but wasting time is exactly why I come here. I like most of the posters, get interesting perspectives, learn from and/or are entertained the ones who don’t take themselves too seriously - I’m often entertained by the ones who do take themselves too seriously, but in a different way.

Last edited:
Yeah but wasting time is exactly why I come here. I like most of the posters, get interesting perspectives, learn from and/or are entertained the ones who don?t take themselves too seriously - I?m often entertained by the ones who do take themselves too seriously, but in a different way.

Bingo. Despite my alleged TDS, there have been a few times where I was initially pissed about something Trump said/did in the last few years but some of the pro Trump posters here gave perspectives that at the very least made me realize it wasn't as egregious as it seemed, even if I still didn't agree with it.

One of the keys to remaining sane these last 4 years is realizing that about 75% of what he does to embarrass himself or piss me off is just him talking shit and throwing red meat to his base. Nothing that will have lasting effects. The other 25% is policy worth getting riled up over but for the most part, he's mostly just hot air.

I was going to investigate Parler, but, since, I am abstaining from Twitter, I do not see the point in replacing it with a similar SM mechanism.

Bingo. Despite my alleged TDS, there have been a few times where I was initially pissed about something Trump said/did in the last few years but some of the pro Trump posters here gave perspectives that at the very least made me realize it wasn't as egregious as it seemed, even if I still didn't agree with it.

One of the keys to remaining sane these last 4 years is realizing that about 75% of what he does to embarrass himself or piss me off is just him talking shit and throwing red meat to his base. Nothing that will have lasting effects. The other 25% is policy worth getting riled up over but for the most part, he's mostly just hot air.

For me the biggest key has been having perspective - as awful as people think Trump is, if they think he's that much worse than leadership on the other side, they're out of their minds. I don't find Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer, etc to be any less outrageous - perhaps it has something to do with the fact that unlike them Trump hasn't polished his game over 40+ years in government, more likely because he doesn't have 95% of the media running cover for him. The problem is more reasonable, less bombastic people like Ted Cruz can't win a national election, it took someone who punches back and just as hard if not harder. Clinton and Obama were no less celebrities than Reagan or Trump was/is. Neither one had any real accomplishments under their belts when they got elected but the Dem world was mesmerized by them.

The idea that they've been around 40 to 60 years (Barbara Boxer) either doing nothing or making things worse and suddenly it's gone to shit because Trump's been in office for 3 years or that he has somehow divided us after 8 years of Obama's race baiting and identity politics becoming the platform of the Dem party is insane to me.

Trump is a result of decades of Washington incompetence, not the cause.

Last edited:
Yeah but wasting time is exactly why I come here. I like most of the posters, get interesting perspectives, learn from and/or are entertained the ones who don’t take themselves too seriously - I’m often entertained by the ones who do take themselves too seriously, but in a different way.

Ack. I don’t dislike anyone here and tinsel is funny and dalton cracks me up, just don’t have time to waste right now time is running out, can’t reach and pester people here that need to be pestered. Biden wins in NOV this republic is lost IMO. Maybe after NOV I’ll go back to wasting more time. If trump wins otherwise I’ll be bugging out.

Last edited:
For me the biggest key has been having perspective - as awful as people think Trump is, if they think he's that much worse than leadership on the other side, they're out of their minds. I don't find Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer, etc to be any less outrageous - perhaps it has something to do with the fact that unlike them Trump hasn't polished his game over 40+ years in government, more likely because he doesn't have 95% of the media running cover for him. The problem is more reasonable, less bombastic people like Ted Cruz can't win a national election, it took someone who punches back and just as hard if not harder. Clinton and Obama were no less celebrities than Reagan or Trump was/is. Neither one had any real accomplishments under their belts when they got elected but the Dem world was mesmerized by them.

The idea that they've been around 40 to 60 years (Barbara Boxer) either doing nothing or making things worse and suddenly it's gone to shit because Trump's been in office for 3 years or that he has somehow divided us after 8 years of Obama's race baiting and identity politics becoming the platform of the Dem party is insane to me.

Trump is a result of decades of Washington incompetence, not the cause.

Clinton was governor of a small state for quite a few years.

Obama turned out to be a better singer than most people had previously known before his election as president.

If he hadn?t been elected people would never have known.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq2PUt6yHLs

Clinton was governor of a small state for quite a few years.

Obama turned out to be a better singer than most people had previously known before his election as president.

If he hadn?t been elected people would never have known.

As Ross Perot once said, ?taking a guy who was governor of Arkansas and making him president is like taking a guy that ran a mom and pop convenience store and asking him to run Walmart.?

As Ross Perot once said, ?taking a guy who was governor of Arkansas and making him president is like taking a guy that ran a mom and pop convenience store and asking him to run Walmart.?

The only requirements to serve as President of the United States is that that person be at least 35 years of age and a "natural-born citizen" of the United States, and have lived in the United States for 14 years.

No one is qualified to be president until they become president.

How about taking a guy that claims in his taxes to be losing more money than just about anyone in the nation?

How about taking a guy that claims in his taxes to be losing more money than just about anyone in the nation?

I would need to know more. I have no problem with people taking advantage of every legal deduction, exemption and tax loophole - my issue would be with the tax code, not the compliant filers. Anyone angry at Trump for that has simply misplaced their outrage.

If you're referring to Trump, as far as I'm aware the only tax return we've seen was the "bombshell" report where Rachel Maddow got a hold of one of his returns that showed he paid more in taxes that year than most Americans earn in a lifetime.

I would need to know more. I have no problem with people taking advantage of every legal deduction, exemption and tax loophole - my issue would be with the tax code, not the compliant filers. Anyone angry at Trump for that has simply misplaced their outrage.

If you're referring to Trump, as far as I'm aware the only tax return we've seen was the "bombshell" report where Rachel Maddow got a hold of one of his returns that showed he paid more in taxes that year than most Americans earn in a lifetime.

Business Genius Trump Lost More Money Than Anyone in America Between 1985-1994
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-taxes-lost-money-832667/

If Governor of a small state is the wrong approach and you want to go with a businessman, this would be the wrong businessman.

Back