Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

If Trump can argue the unfair media has denied him everything but direct messages and 10% of his voters would subscribe to a $10/month newsletter, you're talking $888 million a year.

If Trump can argue the unfair media has denied him everything but direct messages and 10% of his voters would subscribe to a $10/month newsletter, you're talking $888 million a year.

They'll have no problem affording an extra $10/month and be happy to spend it, to hear more from the guy who brought all those great middle class jobs back to them from China in the course of his 4 years in office.

They'll have no problem affording an extra $10/month and be happy to spend it, to hear more from the guy who brought all those great middle class jobs back to them from China in the course of his 4 years in office.

Rule #1: Politicians Lie.

Rule #2: The Public Still Believes What Politicians Say.

Rule #3: See Rules #1 and #2.

Cancel culture:

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...k-which-companies-hire-former-top-trump-aides
Left-leaning group to track which companies hire former top Trump aides

Just wait til AI data mining can assign a score to everyone.

Cancel culture is another left-wing phenomenon.

No one on the political Right ever made lists of "dangerous intellectuals" or tried to get people fired for expressing political opinions they didn't like, or... out their wife as an undercover agent, implicitly threatening her life. Nothing like that ever happened before "cancel culture"

No one on the political Right ever made lists of "dangerous intellectuals" or tried to get people fired for expressing political opinions they didn't like, or... out their wife as an undercover agent, implicitly threatening her life. Nothing like that ever happened before "cancel culture"

I'll just scoot along then.

I think Nixon did, didn?t he?

Reagan was probably undaunted by such things, and Dub was too dumb to understand what ?intellectuals? meant.

Last edited:
A song bashing cancel culture by Canadian rapper Tom MacDonald reached Number 1 in all genres on iTunes song sales chart.

The hit song, called “Fake Woke”, reached Number One across all genres on Saturday despite MacDonald not having a record label, manager, or distribution network.

Fake Woke’ #1 IN ALL GENRES ON ITUNES! You did this. No label. No manager. No distribution. No deal. No publicist. No PR. NOTHING,” MacDonald posted on Instagram.

https://youtu.be/2l6JUNFAJ9o

Last edited:
I’ve moved to Gab now, at least until the chicoms shut it down. Just being on Gab labels me a right winger. Did Orwell call it or what, he was only off 36 years is all.

I?ve moved to Gab now, at least until the chicoms shut it down. Just being on Gab labels me a right winger. Did Orwell call it or what, he was only off 36 years is all.

The first name I saw when I opened Gab? Marjorie Greene.

I don't know if it's going out on a limb thinking a site leans right-wing when the very first thing they throw at you is Marjorie Greene.

The first name I saw when I opened Gab? Marjorie Greene.

I don't know if it's going out on a limb thinking a site leans right-wing when the very first thing they throw at you is Marjorie Greene.

Yeah it was the same for me, idk why that is. Haven’t been on it very long. Then a second thing I saw was

Tons of journos sitting on Gab today. Beware of snakes.

Watch out for brand new accounts posting threats and breaking guidelines. Report these accounts to us immediately. I will not stand by and let this community be gaslit by sockpuppet accounts.

Last edited:
Yeah it was the same for me, idk why that is. Haven?t been on it very long. Then a second thing I saw was

Tons of journos sitting on Gab today. Beware of snakes.

Are they snakes or chicom sleeper agents? they can't be both

Watch out for brand new accounts posting threats and breaking guidelines. Report these accounts to us immediately. I will not stand by and let this community be gaslit by sockpuppet accounts.

Jeez posting threats online is what Gab users do. Their raison d'etre. You expect them to believe someone is dangerous threat to democracy & child sex cult member and not threaten them???

What else are they going to post about?

maybe they can share recipes? come on man...

My girl.

She doesn?t actually refer to Democrats as a whole; she?s talking about a couple individuals who are Democrats.

The label ?Democrats? is an editorial choice by Fox News or the the Tucker Carlson show; a broad brush painting I hear Republicans and conservatives in the media whining and crying about constantly.

tulsi.locals.com

Parler fired their CEO, which sounds like it was fair. They should have had some sort of a plan to transition to their own servers.

I heard some podcast talk saying Newsmax having what sounded like a lawyer-prepared statement about there being no evidence of the voting machines being rigged when the My Pillow guy was on suggests they are scared of the lawsuit filed against Fox and don't want one of their own.
Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGfAxCW6pJY

Last edited:
Back