Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

Trump can't be censored to the degree he's just not saying anything publicly right now. No comments on OAN even? If he wanted to say something, someone would cover it, Newsmax, Breitbart, New York Post, Washington Times...they'd report what he says if he'd say anything.

Trump can't be censored to the degree he's just not saying anything publicly right now. No comments on OAN even? If he wanted to say something, someone would cover it, Newsmax, Breitbart, New York Post, Washington Times...they'd report what he says if he'd say anything.

From what I’ve heard he’s busy trying to get his finances in order and finding partnerships to,start up his own social media platform. the cancel culture and never ending democrat hate has lost him a tremendous amount. And he donated his salary to worthily causes every year he was in office.

Last edited:
From what I?ve heard he?s busy trying to get his finances in order and finding partnerships to,start up his own social media platform. the cancel culture and never ending democrat hate has lost him a tremendous amount. And he donated his salary to worthily causes every year he was in office.

His salary was nothing. $569k. Isn't there like $50 million unaccounted for from his inauguration? That's just day 1 and you've got 100 years of Presidential salary.

she looks way different from her mma days. bulked up with too much bodybuilding.

She was always 'heavy' for her weight class, had issues with weight cuts. Probably the primary reason she didn't fight longer than she did.

I think once she got away from the constant training that her more natural weight and build caught up to her.

She was always 'heavy' for her weight class, had issues with weight cuts. Probably the primary reason she didn't fight longer than she did.

I think once she got away from the constant training that her more natural weight and build caught up to her.

I?d fuck her.

I?d fuck her.

pretty sure everyone here would. some might insist on marrying her first though.

(she doesn't really seem like the type I'd want to marry, regardless)

I'd try to get her to read a book after. Maybe one on the Holocaust.. she'd come over later and say "Champ, you opened my eyes... being a Republican in the US is no where near as bad as being Jewish in the Third Reich. I had no idea."

I'd touch her forehead gently and say "Now go forth, and share this knowledge with your twitter followers."

pretty sure everyone here would. some might insist on marrying her first though.

(she doesn't really seem like the type I'd want to marry, regardless)

I'd try to get her to read a book after. Maybe one on the Holocaust.. she'd come over later and say "Champ, you opened my eyes... being a Republican in the US is no where near as bad as being Jewish in the Third Reich. I had no idea."

I'd touch her forehead gently and say "Now go forth, and share this knowledge with your twitter followers."

That would be very high minded of you.

Even better would be if afterward, you also sent a message to Pedro Pascal, informing that Nazi references are distasteful, inappropriate, and do nothing but further sow the seeds of divisiveness in our culture.

That would be very high minded of you.

Even better would be if afterward, you also sent a message to Pedro Pascal, informing that Nazi references are distasteful, inappropriate, and do nothing but further sow the seeds of divisiveness in our culture.

The two comparisons were not the same.

No one has passed laws criminalizing people for being Republican - let alone rounding them up and sending them to concentration camps to be murdered, worked to death, or experimented on - and being Republican is a choice; being Jewish isn't. and there are Republicans in power all over the country, and they control significant portions of the federal state and local governments, like COME ON MAN. .

His was off, and in poor taste, but certainly SOME of the people there were or would sympathize with nazis, if not being outright Neo-Nazis, then on what most of us would consider the Far Right of the American political spectrum.

Like comparing Democrats or supporters of Medicare for All to North Korea or Stalin... it's shitty and unfair, but people do it all the time...

DUMB GUY VOICE: "You want to raise the marginal tax rate 1% on income over $1,000,000???!? WELL VLADIMIR LENIN, tell me how well that worked out for the Soviet Union, HUH?!?"

Last edited by a moderator:
The two comparisons were not the same.

No one has passed laws criminalizing people for being Republican - let alone rounding them up and sending them to concentration camps to be murdered, worked to death, or experimented on - and being Republican is a choice; being Jewish isn't. and there are Republicans in power all over the country, and they control significant portions of the federal state and local governments, like COME ON MAN. .

His was off, and in poor taste, but certainly SOME of the people there were or would sympathize with nazis, if not being outright Neo-Nazis, then on what most of us would consider the Far Right of the American political spectrum.

Like comparing Democrats or supporters of Medicare for All to North Korea or Stalin... it's shitty and unfair, but people do it all the time...

DUMB GUY VOICE: "You want to raise the marginal tax rate 1% on income over $1,000,000???!? WELL VLADIMIR LENIN, tell me how well that worked out for the Soviet Union, HUH?!?"

A) That’s all I’m saying - both are in bad taste.

See? We have some consensus already.

B) Possibly some people use that kind of rhetoric; I don’t hear it much.

In our lifetime, the top marginal tax rate went up 5% twice - once under Republican George HW Bush, and once under Obama as the result of a law that had been passed under his predecessor, George W Bush.

Neither time made us the Soviet Union, which went out of existence of its own volition, coincidentally under HW also, even as he was raising taxes.

You do come up with the best mock hyperbole of conservatives on the board, though.

Last edited:
You do come up with the best mock hyperbole of conservatives on the board, though.

WHen looking for a pic to respond to this, I found this great new meme format. It's probably old, but new to me, at least.

and-then-i-said-pay-taxes-what-am-i-poor.jpg

this one is good:

11fvod.jpg

As much as I think most complaints about cancel culture is crybaby whining, people shouldn't get pissed at lawyers for defending people they don't like.

Saw a recent headline talking to the Dixie Chicks about cancel culture, but if you want to look at the history of it, it might be worth talking about McCarthyism. I don't think there's a straight line from there to here, but there are parallels.

Last edited:
As much as I think most complaints about cancel culture is crybaby whining, people shouldn't get pissed at lawyers for defending people they don't like.

Saw a recent headline talking to the Dixie Chicks about cancel culture, but if you want to look at the history of it, it might be worth talking about McCarthyism. I don't think there's a straight line from there to here, but there are parallels.

They dropped the ?Dixie? last summer in a sudden injection of virtue and realization that there is racial inequality in the world. Before that, they were unaware, so it seems.

They dropped the ?Dixie? last summer in a sudden injection of virtue and realization that there is racial inequality in the world. Before that, they were unaware, so it seems.

This goes back further. I think they said something negative about G. W. Bush and got dropped from a bunch of stuff. So now, their only fans left are probably still on one side of the spectrum.

This goes back further. I think they said something negative about G. W. Bush and got dropped from a bunch of stuff. So now, their only fans left are probably still on one side of the spectrum.

I?m aware ... a show in London and they said they were ?ashamed to be from Texas? or something like that.

I?m aware ... a show in London and they said they were ?ashamed to be from Texas? or something like that.

You are aware!

Better than Lady Antebellum trying to change to Lady A and then suing a black artist that already goes by Lady A.

Back