Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

Jason Miller, a senior adviser to former President Donald Trump, revealed on Saturday that the former president is considering launching his own social media platform in the not-too-distant future.

Jason Miller, a senior adviser to former President Donald Trump, revealed on Saturday that the former president is considering launching his own social media platform in the not-too-distant future.

He totally should! No chance at all it will end up like Trump University, Trump Vodka, Trump Steaks, Trump Taj Mahal, Trump Mortgage, Trump Airlines, Trump Ice, Trump the Game, Trump Magazine, Trump Presidency.....

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

He totally should! No chance at all it will end up like Trump University, Trump Vodka, Trump Steaks, Trump Taj Mahal, Trump Mortgage, Trump Airlines, Trump Ice, Trump the Game, Trump Magazine, Trump Presidency.....

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Who knows maybe he'll even team up with Jones, wouldn't that get ya'lls pants bunched up in a wad.
https://nationalfile.com/poll-64-of...thetical-new-trump-led-political-party-party/

laugh it up fuzzball

Last edited:
Before Jan 6th, Trump and Parler were negotiating a deal where Trump would join Parler and take a 40% stake.
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...and-possible-russian-ties-probed-by-congress/

Interesting to note that while Parler got all the blame, Facebook apparently played a far greater role in the organization and extent of the capitol riots:
The far-right social media platform Parler has shouldered much of the blame for last week's Capitol riot ? and may since have been rendered permanently defunct. But watchdog groups say much larger companies like Facebook carry more of the responsibility for the lead-up to the pro-Trump siege.

Amazon Web Services, which hosted Parler, took the platform offline last week after Apple and Google removed it from their app stores, arguing Parler was not doing enough to moderate content that could incite violence. Amazon in court documents detailed extensive violent threats on Parler that the company "systemically failed" to remove. Hacked GPS metadata analyzed by Gizmodo shows that "at least several" Parler users managed to penetrate deep inside the Capitol.
but, you know, that article was posted on Salon, so it's "liberal biased" and can't be trusted...

Amazon or google would never de-platform Facebook (even if they could) because FB is a major player in the collusion to monopolize and profit from the cesspool that is digital advertising, along with them.

Interesting to note that while Parler got all the blame, Facebook apparently played a far greater role in the organization and extent of the capitol riotshttps://www.salon.com/2021/01/16/de...e-role-in-fueling-capitol-riot-watchdogs-say/https://www.salon.com/2021/01/16/de...e-role-in-fueling-capitol-riot-watchdogs-say/:
The far-right social media platform Parler has shouldered much of the blame for last week's Capitol riot ? and may since have been rendered permanently defunct. But watchdog groups say much larger companies like Facebook carry more of the responsibility for the lead-up to the pro-Trump siege.

Amazon Web Services, which hosted Parler, took the platform offline last week after Apple and Google removed it from their app stores, arguing Parler was not doing enough to moderate content that could incite violence. Amazon in court documents detailed extensive violent threats on Parler that the company "systemically failed" to remove. Hacked GPS metadata analyzed by Gizmodo shows that "at least several" Parler users managed to penetrate deep inside the Capitol.
but, you know, that article was posted on Salon, so it's "liberal biased" and can't be trusted...

Amazon or google would never de-platform Facebook (even if they could) because FB is a major player in the collusion to monopolize and profit from the cesspool that is digital advertising, along with them.

thanks, see what you can dig up on this rumor about JFK being shot...

Gina Carano and Pedro Pascal.

Not personally, I find comparisons to our political discourse to the holocaust and Nazis distasteful and inappropriate in every context.

I can’t help but notice that Disney seems to be applying a double standard here with regard to the Mandalorian.

I put this in this thread because even though it’s not about the Internet - well I guess it kind of is because it’s about tweets – because I didn’t think it deserves it’s own thread and this thread is already kind of about it anyway.

I haven’t watched the Mandalorian, and now that Lucy Lawless looks like she’ll be replacing Gina Carano, the odds that I’ll start are substantially lower.

That having been said, I’m pretty confident Gina is going to land on her feet.

@1:15

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VEGTWLmJMCw

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Yes please.

she looks cute in most of her pics, but in many it kinda looks like she's shot her face
full of botox and filler, so I'm wondering what she really looks like.

I don't think she should have been fired, but comparing being Republican in America to being a Jew in Nazi Germany is 100% stupid.

Gina Carano and Pedro Pascal.

Not personally, I find comparisons to our political discourse to the holocaust and Nazis distasteful and inappropriate in every context.

I can’t help but notice that Disney seems to be applying a double standard here with regard to the Mandalorian.

I put this in this thread because even though it’s not about the Internet - well I guess it kind of is because it’s about tweets – because I didn’t think it deserves it’s own thread and this thread is already kind of about it anyway.

I haven’t watched the Mandalorian, and now that Lucy Lawless looks like she’ll be replacing Gina Carano, the odds that I’ll start are substantially lower.

That having been said, I’m pretty confident Gina is going to land on her feet.

@1:15

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VEGTWLmJMCw

Disney’s hypocrisy goes much deeper than not firing Pascal

Also, Lucy Lawless is still pretty hot - but probably too old to play the Carano part in the Mandolorian, sort like Jonathan Banks in Better Call Saul. He was probably too old for his Breaking Bad character but he seemed to have aged decades between that and the prequel.

Edit: and I think context matters - what Pascal said was worse in my opinion. He actually said Trump supporters are Nazis. Carano made the point that politicians stoking hatred in people for people with different political beliefs is like stoking hatred of people because they're Jews. She didn't say Dems are nazis or Biden supporters are nazis.

Last edited:
Back