Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

It appears that nobody can say nothin about nobody no more. If they do, then everybody wants them to say everything about how they’ll never say nothing never again. Unless you are somebody. Then you can say anything you want about anybody who is nobody.

Last edited:
I think, once somebody says something about somebody, we got 'em. We can hold a trial-like event without actual due process or anything like that where we offer only only cancel people a little if they'll give us names of other people that have said things worthy of cancelling.

I think, once somebody says something about somebody, we got 'em. We can hold a trial-like event without actual due process or anything like that where we offer only only cancel people a little if they'll give us names of other people that have said things worthy of cancelling.

We can also cancel the people who don?t say nothin in outrage because they are clearly in agreement about those who say something about somebody.

She was always 'heavy' for her weight class, had issues with weight cuts. Probably the primary reason she didn't fight longer than she did.

I think once she got away from the constant training that her more natural weight and build caught up to her.

She may have always had trouble making weight but she didn?t always look like a middle linebacker. That build isn?t natural on most guys. I?m 6?3? and about 235 and my wife is pretty tall but when she puts in my sport coat she looks like a little kid. If Gina Carano put on my sport coat it might actually fit her.

She may have always had trouble making weight but she didn’t always look like a middle linebacker. That build isn’t natural on most guys. I’m 6’3” and about 235 and my wife is pretty tall but when she puts in my sport coat she looks like a little kid. If Gina Carano put on my sport coat it might actually fit her.

I don't know that it's bodybuilding though and so much that she doesn't train as much. Note that in her roles in Deadpool and Mandalorian she is heavily clothed in both. The girl is definitely on the thick side now, whether there is actual definition I guess we have to imagine. Her build between Mando season 1 and 2 was strikingly different to me.

Last edited:
I don't know that it's bodybuilding though and so much that she doesn't train as much. Note that in her roles in Deadpool and Mandalorian she is heavily clothed in both. The girl is definitely on the thick side now, whether there is actual definition I guess we have to imagine. Her build between Mando season 1 and 2 was strikingly different to me.

Never saw Deadpool although I heard it's good. Not sure on the definition - but bodybuilders aren't always ripped. I've watched a few Netflix documentaries and they look way different a few months away from the next show. I'm talking about her shoulders, arms and thighs - she looks like she's bulked up, more so than gotten a little chubby since her fighting days. She looks like she could crush a coconut between her thighs.

Never saw Deadpool although I heard it's good. Not sure on the definition - but bodybuilders aren't always ripped. I've watched a few Netflix documentaries and they look way different a few months away from the next show. I'm talking about her shoulders, arms and thighs - she looks like she's bulked up, more so than gotten a little chubby since her fighting days. She looks like she could crush a coconut between her thighs.

Could be.

Being especially bulky is generally the opposite of good for combat sports ? maybe it?s OK for sumo wrestling.

Now that she is a female action star, maybe her agent has advised her to bulk up, possibly to a differentiate herself from Gal Godoy or Michelle Rodriguez or Rhonda Rousy Or other female action stars.

Could be.

Being especially bulky is generally the opposite of good for combat sports ? maybe it?s OK for sumo wrestling.

Now that she is a female action star, maybe her agent has advised her to bulk up, possibly to a differentiate herself from Gal Godoy or Michelle Rodriguez or Rhonda Rousy Or other female action stars.

none of them can hold a candle to Linda Carter - that includes all 4 of Charlie's Angels (actually, Kate Jackson and Jacqueline Smith probably could)

?Facebook has been banned by several governments for various reasons, including Syria,[43] China,[44] and Iran.[45]? ... Am I wrong for ?applauding? this?

Facebook does not appear to be a heathy pastime. Link

Facebook is terrible as many people use it. It doesn't have to be. Part of the problem is the company, part of the problem is us.

In the early part of the pandemic, Facebook was how my Church got live Mass online.

I like the idea of countries pushing back against the company, but those aren't countries I'd look to.

Facebook is terrible as many people use it. It doesn't have to be. Part of the problem is the company, part of the problem is us.

FB is trying to be all things to all people except for that it has advertisers to placate. And it was pushing agendas that I want no part of.

In the early part of the pandemic, Facebook was how my Church got live Mass online.
It?s how I ?participated? in Easter Sunday, 2020.

I like the idea of countries pushing back against the company, but those aren't countries I'd look to.

That?s why ?applauding? was in quotes.

That?s why ?applauding? was in quotes.

Yeah, I got that. Should have indicated agreement in my response. It goes both ways too, Facebook's popularity gives people in those country one more reason (even if it's small) to see the US positively and their own terrible governments as terrible.

?Facebook has been banned by several governments for various reasons, including Syria,[43] China,[44] and Iran.[45]? ... Am I wrong for ?applauding? this?

Facebook does not appear to be a heathy pastime. Link

you're not wrong for applauding that.

Australia might be next on the list. They're going after FB (and Google) hard right now.

They published a study on how google manipulates all steps of the online targeted ad market for its own profit. They control search results via their search engine, the analytics they use to match you to ads (via all the personal and browsing data they've hoovered up), and the ad platform itself (Doubleclick).

The FTC should not have allowed any of this to go forward.

Back