Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions sign CB Gorrer

Not saying he's the guy. Just can't say he sucks yet before he plays a snap.

The secondary is in good shape with Ihedigbo back, Carey hopefully being average at nickel or Vaughn and Mathis/Slay/quin continuing to play well.

Gorrer still the 5th CB. May not even play.

And moves like this have paid off. Bell (though not recently), Mathis last year and this year.

His career numbers says he sucks. That secondary might look decent because we usually suck ass. But it's not a good secondary.

Vaughn will play. Or Mathis slides inside in nickel package. Or Carey comes back.

He had a "great tryout". It's sad that I'm hoping for Carey to come back to play nickel

God damn it. I was counting on you to spin some statistic into showing how he's just as good as Richard Sherman. Now all hope is lost.

God damn it. I was counting on you to spin some statistic into showing how he's just as good as Richard Sherman. Now all hope is lost.

Existed for Florence with Haden in 2013. Not for this guy. Only 454 snaps since 2009. Started 2.

And I don't even like Carey at nickel. I think I'd rather have Vaughn outside and Mathis inside in nickel only. 2 CB packages, Mathis and Slay on outside obviously.

Crying over the Gorrer pick lol. For what??? He's not our #1, #2, #3 or #4. He's a warm body. Chill out!!

Maybe they should sign a guy that at least had talent at one time. Rather than a never was..

Have they worked out Asante Samuel yet?

Maybe they should sign a guy that at least had talent at one time. Rather than a never was..

Like a washed up Bailey or Samuel? These guys are not on a NFL roster for a reason. They are last resorts. Who are you kidding anyways? You would cry like a bitch if we signed one of these guys right now. lol.

Like a washed up Bailey or Samuel? These guys are not on a NFL roster for a reason. They are last resorts. Who are you kidding anyways? You would cry like a bitch if we signed one of these guys right now. lol.

Because Goorer was on a roster? We're the only stupid team to pick him up..At least with the aged veterans maybe they could teach something, if it's just a "warm body" we're after..what is Gorrer gonna do..get released on Monday?

Yeah for your stupidity.

Because Goorer was on a roster? We're the only stupid team to pick him up..At least with the aged veterans maybe they could teach something, if it's just a "warm body" we're after..what is Gorrer gonna do..get released on Monday?

Yeah for your stupidity.

Yeah, we're stupid to pick up Corners when our other Corners are dropping like flies. You're such a loser lol.

Yeah, we're stupid to pick up Corners when our other Corners are dropping like flies. You're such a loser lol.

Warm body, let's just pick up a nobody never was over a once good CB. One that earlier you said they should have already signed..

You are so dumb..

You-are-so-dumb.gif

Warm body, let's just pick up a nobody never was over a once good CB. One that earlier you said they should have already signed..

You are so dumb..
actually, i'd rather have somebody who plays nickle, who's familiar with the system and terminology, and can step in pretty much right away if needed, than an old has been who has never played nickle, isn't familiar with the system or terminology, and might not even have anything left in the tank (besides a familiar name).

now if we were talking about an outside CB, i might be all for the opposite.

Back