Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Matthew Stafford comes in as No. 9 QB in NFL

Stafford may not be the main problem, but he sure as hell isn't the solution.
Everything points to being average, 4 good years, 6 bad years.

Can't count on him to lead a team because you never know what you will get for the season.

Last edited:
Stafford may not be the main problem, but he sure as hell isn't the solution.
Everything points to being average, 4 good years, 6 bad years.

Can't count on him to lead a team because you never know what you will get for the season.

He has zero bad years. Some average ratings due to the team around him

Passer rating was, QBR was, Completion % was, INT was. Can't just cherry pick.

Ints and comp percentage wasn?t his fault at all which leads to qb rating. Stafford was good in 2013 and 2014. Solid in 2012

He has zero bad years. Some average ratings due to the team around him

If that is true than why keep him? We aren't going to get the talent that we need for him to get us a SB. 10 years is enough.

Ints and comp percentage wasn’t his fault at all which leads to qb rating. Stafford was good in 2013 and 2014. Solid in 2012

Then who in the hell's fault were they? Anyone who thinks 2012 is solid you might as well just put the drugs away.

Last edited:
If Stafford regresses big time the next two years, I wouldn’t mind this Lawrence from Clemson. This kid is the real deal. True freshman. So two more college seasons

So injuries years not count. And I was being generous. '13 an '14 weren't good either. They were average.

Shouldn't count when you barely play. He played 13 games in 2 yrs off the hop. Hard to guage him for sure in his rookie yr. Second yr barely played half the yr.
So, now '13 and '14 were average?? You said "bad" lol. Get your shit straight...

Last edited:
If Stafford regresses big time the next two years, I wouldn?t mind this Lawrence from Clemson. This kid is the real deal. True freshman. So two more college seasons

This Lawrence kid will come out in 2020 if he keeps this shit up. He's a beast

This Lawrence kid will come out in 2020 if he keeps this shit up. He's a beast

Think you have to be out of school 3 years. Not until 2021 draft can he come out

Last edited:
Tua and Hebert next year. Lawrence the year after. Feel bad for next year's teams that need a qb... everyone will drool over tua but he's overrated imo.

I don?t think so, really. He?s just a sophomore and still a REALLY good prospect. I see a lot of Steve Young in that guy.

But he?s not the prospect Lawrence is. That guy is special.....even if he does look like Kaitlyn Jenner.

Tua is overrated. Herbert and Joey Harrington comparisons will happen too

Stafford for 8 more seasons. Will love every second of it. Then 13 years from now he will be in the hall of fame

Back