Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Matthew Stafford comes in as No. 9 QB in NFL

Marvin, Kenny g, kerryon, hockenson and an oline that was playing great.... what more does he need? Oh nvm dumb question... its stafford... ofcourse he needs moar!

He needs a half way decent running game, he?s never had one the whole time he?s been here

Marvin, Kenny g, kerryon, hockenson and an oline that was playing great.... what more does he need? Oh nvm dumb question... its stafford... ofcourse he needs moar!

You?ve said yourself those WR are two number 2?s.....Kerryon had 92 carries for 308 yards and 2TD the first 7 games. Hockenson was a below average pass catching TE for the season that dropped 5-6 TD this year.

Sounds like an elite set of skill players.

Hilarious you spend all year bashing Kerryon and Hock and then when trying to prove a different point they are part of the ?loaded with talent? crew you speak of.

Last edited:
You?ve said yourself those WR are two number 2?s.....Kerryon had 92 carries for 308 yards and 2TD the first 7 games. Hockenson was a below average pass catching TE for the season that dropped 5-6 TD this year.

Sounds like an elite set of skill players.

I think KG is a legit #1. He's probably the best player on the team. Jones is a decent #2.

I love Golladay. Not my point, though.

Jones is solid.

Do you think the Lions are loaded with talent?

heck no. The defense isn't good at all and the offense is average. This team needs a lot!

I was just pointing out that the WRs are pretty good.

heck no. The defense isn't good at all and the offense is average. This team needs a lot!

I was just pointing out that the WRs are pretty good.

They are. I like KG a lot. But this team lacks a HR threat at every level of offense.

The offense was fine... including stafford. He looked the best hes ever looked in my opinion... thanks to bevell. I also think andy dalton would have looked just fine and won 3 games in this offense. I also think gardner minshew or whatever the fuck his name is... would win 3 games with this offense. Who the fuck cares when you win 3 games...

The offense was fine... including stafford. He looked the best hes ever looked in my opinion... thanks to bevell. I also think andy dalton would have looked just fine and won 3 games in this offense. I also think gardner minshew or whatever the fuck his name is... would win 3 games with this offense. Who the fuck cares when you win 3 games...

?Loaded with talent?

OK, LKP......have another.

?Loaded with talent?

OK, LKP......have another.

Lol we averaged 26 ppg in his 8 games. Which included a 13 point win. The offense was fine.... and went to shit once the highlight of our offense became andy dalton's 3rd string back up running the ball. Need to hope tony romo recovers then surround him with the best team on the planet and hope he can win something.

Bevell? He looked good the first year with his 2 previous predecessors. This is the year that's telling. And we know how that will go.

He likes to pick long shots. In case he's right he looks like a hero.

Back