Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Football Recruiting '17

Apparently, we were talking to Dillon about playing LB. That's why he left.

I knew DPJ was a high-level prospect, but I had no idea he is supposed to be the best WR out of Michigan since Rogers. Has anyone seen him play up close?

I knew DPJ was a high-level prospect, but I had no idea he is supposed to be the best WR out of Michigan since Rogers. Has anyone seen him play up close?

D.
Here is the cass tech verses Saline game .not sure how he did but it was high scoring great game in the regional final.

https://youtu.be/zTIGptWDJ14

Semifinal game verse Utica Eisenhower he catches winning td.
https://youtu.be/omVwa-rCgxg

Here is the winning pass and catch by him.

https://youtu.be/s0JSLMUeKyo

They go on and blow out a depleted detroit Catholic Central in state title game.

Last edited:
DPJ looks like he was out of bounds in that last video (poor angle and all, so who knows).

Can't believe we aren't talking about these last two commits more. Black and DPJ? We just got two great pass catchers. These aren't under the radar kid - they are special. Add them to what we already have and I'll be shocked if we don't have the best passing offense for the next 5 years.

I'm very excited to have DPJ and Black in the fold. I think i've expressed that my 2 big wishes for this class were/are DPJ and Nice Collins. Well, one down, one to go. I'm sure Coach will fill out the rest of the class, as well.

Put Black with those 2 and we have 3 big play wide receivers. Can't wait. Some of us were/are worried about the receivers without Darboh, Butt, and Chesson. Add these 3 WR, even as true freshmen, and we're just fine.

I'm very excited to have DPJ and Black in the fold. I think i've expressed that my 2 big wishes for this class were/are DPJ and Nice Collins. Well, one down, one to go. I'm sure Coach will fill out the rest of the class, as well.

Put Black with those 2 and we have 3 big play wide receivers. Can't wait. Some of us were/are worried about the receivers without Darboh, Butt, and Chesson. Add these 3 WR, even as true freshmen, and we're just fine.

I'm not too worried about Collins. I don't think Michigan would be very attractive to him right now with McDoom, Crawford, and Asiasi being Sophomores that should be a big part of the offense in the next 3 years along with Black and DPJ. If he signs up, WR position might be the strongest we've had in a very long time.

Isaiah Wilson is about to announce ... Georgia is his choice. Crap. I bet that Rutgers and Maryland are disappointed, since they offered him, too.

Last edited:
Shit! Congrats to the young man, but that's two years in a row that they've missed on their top oline target. Last year or was Delance, now Wilson. Damn.

Last edited:
I like coming home from vacation and seeing the DPJ and Tarik Black news. I won't be surprised if DPJ starts next year. I'm extremely excited to see us bring in the #1 composite rated WR!

I like coming home from vacation and seeing the DPJ and Tarik Black news. I won't be surprised if DPJ starts next year. I'm extremely excited to see us bring in the #1 composite rated WR!

Brandon Peters and Dylan McCaffrey will have a stable of WRs ...and if Collins comes also.?!

Brandon Peters and Dylan McCaffrey will have a stable of WRs ...and if Collins comes also.?!

Who takes the starting RB role? I think Kareem Walker has the best chance to be an every down back, no? Think id like to see Higdan over Evans as change of pace guy...just personal opinion.

Cesar Ruiz commits. #1 C in the country, #58 overall prospect.

raw

Back