Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFC Playoff Picture - 12/26/2011

cmlfactor said:
This week I'm a Rams and Bucs fan. Would love to see 49ers drop to 3rd. We have a pretty good shot at either Dallas or NY, and I think we win a rematch with SF. So what about their run defense...we don't run the ball anyway. I still don't think they can cover Megatron play after play. The ONLY teams I don't see us beating are the Saints or Packers. Hopefully someone can upset them.

I want the SF to stay at 2. I certainly don't want to face the 'Aints. But lets just win at GB and maybe a 2nd RD match up with SF. Easier route to the title game.

Still ticks me of that ATL has that damn tiebreaker. All the good that's been done this year and ONE game could screw 'em...

cmlfactor said:
This week I'm a Rams and Bucs fan. Would love to see 49ers drop to 3rd. We have a pretty good shot at either Dallas or NY, and I think we win a rematch with SF. So what about their run defense...we don't run the ball anyway. I still don't think they can cover Megatron play after play. The ONLY teams I don't see us beating are the Saints or Packers. Hopefully someone can upset them.

They also are number 1 in TOs too. So they don't just stop the run

The big thing in the SF game was that Shell Coverage they ran against us. Stafford wasn't familiar with it, and that clearly affected him.

Been there done that now.

The Mad Bomber said:
The big thing in the SF game was that Shell Coverage they ran against us. Stafford wasn't familiar with it, and that clearly affected him.

Been there done that now.

That's kinda the silver lining in all of the playoff teams except the Giants. We've played them. Even NO...they know what to expect if we have to head into the Superdome again. That has to provide some level of comfort to the team.

Back