Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Draft Thread 2017

I'm ok with this , There has to be serious concerns about Fosters's shoulder so i dunno . Torn because i really , really wanted Foster but Davis is a solid pick

Well, now I'm hoping we see some more fallers tomorrow. If we can walk away with a solid D-lineman (DT preferably) and DB, we could be well on our way to real improvements.

NFL network was saying shoulder concerns came up late with foster and he's in free fall, don't know what the extent of the concern is

Im going to sound like Warren Sapp here.... but i don't like reuben fosters long lenky skinny legs. He just doesn't look like a lb.

Well, one thing is for sure... we're not the only team concerned about Foster. He was rated a top 10 player, and now he's out of the top 20. Lot's of teams had the same concerns.

I'm hoping with new OL, a new RB we won't completely suck running the ball.

I'm comfortable with the O-line. In fact, I think we may have one of the best in the league this year.

RB I'd like to see. I'm still on the Mixon train, but I would actually like to see him there in the 3rd the way guys with concerns are falling.

Dline for me in rd 2. Denarcus walker, McDowell, Brantley or wormley.

Wouldn't hate Chris godwin wr.

Jake Butt collects on his insurance policy if he falls out of round 1 . Is that right ?

Back