Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Draft Thread 2017

No. The first three questions of any polygraph set the baseline for your heart readings. So you put a thumb tack in your shoe. When they ask your name, step down on it really hard.

Hurts like hell, but your readings will go ballistic. Throws the baseline off. First question is always your name. Do the same for the next two.. you'll "pass" every time.

Polygraph can't actually tell truth from lie, it just measures your levels of stress. Everyone, even complete liars, will stress as they lie.

Any lie you tell from there with seem tame in comparison.

You can also use any sedative, including weed, to keep your levels lower.

Do people outside movies really do that?

Do people outside movies really do that?

Sure. They taught me that in interrogation school. There is a reason no one considers a pygraph reliable, including cops. In most states they won't even be admissible in court because they are shit.

Last edited:
Sure. They taught me that in interrogation school. There is a reason no one considers a pygraph reliable, including cops. In most states they won't even be admissible in court because they are shit.

You're a bad ass aren't you?

Yeah, he had a loss of value policy.

It can pay up to $2mm in his case if an injury hurts his draft status.

He doesn't just get $2mm automatically, he gets the estimated difference between his contract value and the final pick of the 2nd round.

Thanks for looking it up.

I wonder what the lag is for the feed from live to our living rooms.

Back