Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official 2019 Draft

You have a better chance of hitting the mega-millions than trying to guess a Lions draft correctly.

Whoever drafts behind us has to always be happy as shit.

Reminds me of 2007 when they reached for another Hawaii player

There must be more issues than just tackling with Greedy Williams. Seems like he is getting no interest.

Where is Tony to talk how fucking good of a pick this is. We could use some blind positivity right now.

Projected late 2nd early 3rd and fills a need. Atleast christian Jones isn't starting anymore!

Told you yesterday... they like big linebackers.

*Analysis

Tavai is a big linebacker with slightly below-average length and top-end speed. He's got experience lining up on the inside and the outside. He sets the edge when he lines up the outside and he anchors well between the tackles. He chases with good effort and takes sound pursuit angles. He flashes as a pass-rusher and he shows good awareness in underneath zone.

Last edited:
ESPN didn't even bother commenting on the pick...had to find 1 of the 3 highlight videos that exist.

I can't talk shit or glow about the Lions pick because I literally have NEVER heard of him. I follow college football pretty closely, Quinn reminding me that he watches more I guess.

Never heard of him, and He looks small to me but I’m just looking at pictures. Quinn gets fired for sure if this team misses the playoffs next year.

Last edited:
Bout shit my pants when the nfl network guys committed compare to van noy. Wuuuh these lions are a riot

They must know something we don't? Or else he is taking a page out of Herb Brook's playbook and not taking the great players but the right ones?

Then again he could have mistaken Herb and Mel Brooks lol

Last edited:
Back