Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 2 Lions @ Ravens Thread

keiland should have followed the pulling guard on that play.....had room along the entire right hand side of the line.

hey andrew luck....look at staffords numbers you little bitch!

Last edited:
So would you guys take Torrey Smith over Titus?

nah...i think titus is a better fit for our O. Torrey was productive but it was mainly from streaks down the sideline. Titus can run some good routes and he has the speed on the outside if thats what we need from him.

When I was a kid that was a good stick. If your helmet and facemask weren't chipped with other colors you weren't playing hard enough.

When I was a kid that was a good stick. If your helmet and facemask weren't chipped with other colors you weren't playing hard enough.

our tackling drills were someone jogging down the sideline and us running full speed putting our helmet in their earhole.

Staff was 8-10 150 yds and 2TD in the 2nd qtr. Most of that to Calvin but who could blame him lol.

Back