Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stafford Versus Winning Teams

Yeah, I agree there. You guys, for the most part all handle conversations very well. There's just been far too many instances of it going off the rails with trolling and posters who can't communicate without saying "f'in idiot," etc...

Spot on. It's complete BS to say because I'm not at the games and as emotionally connected that I know less about what's happening with the team compared to the drunk morons that show up and scream really loud. Passion does not equal intelligence.

Jesus Christ! How long are you gonna whine about this??? Wow

Bandwagon fans don't bother me as much as it seems to other people. I just enjoy when they try to justify it, pretending it's not because the team is good.
In Michigan you see it a lot with the Patriots. Well because Tom Brady was on Michigan, so I like the patriots. Like really? Out of all the Michigan players in the NFL, you latched onto Tom Brady?

Well, he is the GOAT. Why would you not latch onto him?

Actually, I am responding to other posters who wanted to weigh in to the conversation and not actually sound like a 14 year old that just learned how to cuss. And for a brief second, like the Northern Lights, I enjoyed the discussion about the whole bandwagon deal.

Thanks for your input as always, it was very welcome. I read maybe one sentence and stopped, tired of losing brain cells from your posts. I'd be happy to have conversations with you if you learned how to talk like a human being. I honestly hope this isn't how you communicate in real life. If it is, lord help us all.

Last edited:

As a Spartan Fan I hate to say it, but that guy is fucking amazing. He NEVER makes a mistake.

He's a giant vagina and whines like a little bitch...but he is the GOAT. No question about it.

Now he is great. However his Michigan career was nothing special.

You just never hear, I'm a huge Michigan fan, loved Braylon Edwards, so I became a Browns fan. Where are all the Jaconsonville fans because of Chad Henne, he was probably a better Michigan QB than Tom.

It just seems more often than not, when a person is a fan of a team because of a college player, that team is usually elite.

Actually, I am responding to other posters who wanted to weigh in to the conversation and not actually sound like a 14 year old that just learned how to cuss. And for a brief second, like the Northern Lights, I enjoyed the discussion about the whole bandwagon deal.

Thanks for your input as always, it was very welcome. I read maybe one sentence and stopped, tired of losing brain cells from your posts. I'd be happy to have conversations with you if you learned how to talk like a human being. I honestly hope this isn't how you communicate in real life. If it is, lord help us all.

Of course you completely deflect the question. You're such a tool lol. All you do is repeat yourself like you have a major case of turrets. "My football team don't care about me.....wahhhhhhh". "You cuss like a 14 yr old.....wahhhhhhhhhh". "I hope this isn't how you communicate in real life.....wahhhhhhh". Pathetic!!! Answer the question, retard. Respond with something different for once in your miserable pathetic life. Why are you here? Why do you care if the Lions care or don't care about you? Be sure to remind us that you're not into this team but it's still your favorite team lol. FLIPFLOP! Be sure to remind us that all us real fans are just guys that scream loudly and get drunk lol. IDIOT. Oh, and be real real sure to remind us that a guy like me isn't receiving a $10,000 bonus or winning an award for being a fan...lolololol. That's my favorite btw....instant classic!!!

Last edited:
Now he is great. However his Michigan career was nothing special.

You just never hear, I'm a huge Michigan fan, loved Braylon Edwards, so I became a Browns fan. Where are all the Jaconsonville fans because of Chad Henne, he was probably a better Michigan QB than Tom.

It just seems more often than not, when a person is a fan of a team because of a college player, that team is usually elite.

His career was nothing special...true, but he was somewhat of a Captain Comeback at Michigan.He bailed out Henson quite a few times there. A lot of people (myself included) wished that Brady was named "the guy" when he was there. He outplayed Drew IMO. Henson was the All American though....he had the looks.....the arm....he was heavily recruited.....all the hype. It was a tough spot. All I know, Brady better be sending a cheque yearly to DH because if it wasn't for him, Brady would not be a Patriot lol.

Ahh, feels good to see "tonyballs" is on your ignore list again. I can only imagine his last two posts were another tirade with lots of emojis and caps locks, with the occasional f'in bro idiot stuff.

Ahh, feels good to see "tonyballs" is on your ignore list again. I can only imagine his last two posts were another tirade with lots of emojis and caps locks, with the occasional f'in bro idiot stuff.

Woooooooooooo!!! Mission accomplished!!!

Funny thing is, we all know this clown read my posts. He's just got nothing. Cowardly puke lol

Back