Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stafford Versus Winning Teams

Aww too bad. I'll be here because I enjoy having conversations with rational fans about the state of the Detroit Lions. And someday they'll have my passion again when they show they care about putting together a real franchise.

Most of these posters I know from back in 1999 when ESPN opened their forums so a lot of these people I actually like talking to. They can, you know, have conversations without sounding like a fucking 12 year old child.

Until then, you'll have to ignore me :) Have a great day!

Someday they'll have your passion?? What a bandwagon statement lol. Please keep posting. You're such a joke
I'll continue to shred you to pieces and expose you for the goof you are.

Last edited:
You are the greatest. Shred away homeslice. You're just too damn good for me to handle on this message board. So wise, so nice, you treat everyone with great respect.

Have a nice Saturday :)

Haha it's all good Kaline. He'll continue to talk the same low-brow frat boy style, it's just something I don't take serious, and clearly other posters don't as well.

Guess the only way you can be a "real" fan is to constantly scream at your TV, buy Lions shit, and bow at the feet of the great Ford Family. Skepticism and doubt isn't allowed here.

My "lack of caring" on Sundays has made my weekends that much more enjoyable. When they decide they want to be a real franchise, not raise ticket prices every season, charge us extra because they "need a new weight room," and get a coach that knows what the hell he's doing, I'll care again.

Last edited:
Haha it's all good Kaline. He'll continue to talk the same low-brow frat boy style, it's just something I don't take serious, and clearly other posters don't as well.

Guess the only way you can be a "real" fan is to constantly scream at your TV, buy Lions shit, and bow at the feet of the great Ford Family. Skepticism and doubt isn't allowed here.

My "lack of caring" on Sundays has made my weekends that much more enjoyable. When they decide they want to be a real franchise, not raise ticket prices every season, charge us extra because they "need a new weight room," and get a coach that knows what the hell he's doing, I'll care again.

You think I give 2 fucks if you and your retard buddies take me seiously? You're all a bunch of clowns lol.

Be skeptical all you want. Be critical but when you tell people that you're not emotionally invested in this team then i'm not taking anything you say seriously. You fucking idiot, do you get it now? Then follow it up when they're better i'll pay more attention? What a bandwagon statement if i ever read one lol. You're a joke and you'll always be a fucking joke....

And if anyone here wants to discuss my fandom, meet me at a Lions game.....section 118, row 17, seats 3, 4 or 5.
We'll have a few beers ��

And if anyone here wants to discuss my fandom, meet me at a Lions game.....section 118, row 17, seats 3, 4 or 5.
We'll have a few beers ��

Tony, If I ever get back out to Detroit, I will look you up. It would be a blast!!

Bandwagon fans are the worst.... And i feel that is the majority of the people on this board nowadays.... Kind of sad really.

And Tony I always get to at least 2 or 3 games a year, I'll def have to come stop by your section and meet ya and have a couple cold ones next year, would be fun!

Bandwagon fans are the worst.... And i feel that is the majority of the people on this board nowadays.... Kind of sad really.

Who the hell would be on the Lions bandwagon? Is it possible for the Lions to even have one?

Yeah I'm not sure how there are any Lions band-wagoners. Someone who watches them for years, 20-30-40+, and be on the bandwagon. They haven't won close enough to even have a bandwagon.

It's also okay for fans to not put heart and sole into each game week after week, year after year.

Who the hell would be on the Lions bandwagon? Is it possible for the Lions to even have one?

They sure as hell were out during the year when we were in 1st place. Do you guys live under fucking rocks or something? They were everywhere lol.

They sure as hell were out during the year when we were in 1st place. Do you guys live under fucking rocks or something? They were everywhere lol.

Where? LKP? The ones rooting for the Lions have been rooting for the Lions since they were little. No one says "Oh boy the Lions are 9-4 maybe they will be my team."

And Tony I always get to at least 2 or 3 games a year, I'll def have to come stop by your section and meet ya and have a couple cold ones next year, would be fun!

100% brother! I'm there with my Pops. Probably going to be my last year going with my Dad. He got smucked by a car a little while back walking across the street and he hasn't been the same since. That and he's getting older ya know. I'll more than likely take over the tickets in the future. But ya, come find me!!

Where? LKP? The ones rooting for the Lions have been rooting for the Lions since they were little. No one says "Oh boy the Lions are 9-4 maybe they will be my team."

You probably don't even leave your fucking house lol. They were out there. I can spot one a mile away. I seen more Lions gear on people than I have in awhile.

I still wear my lions winter cap in public all the time even the day after they lost to Seattle, same with the tigers cap during baseball season. Although whenever someone comments ask what I think, I typically paint a negative picture and don't express confidence in that they'll win but I still wear the cap so does this make me a non band wagoner or would I be a band wagoner on account of not typically being Positive about them..keep in mind I haven't really been that positive about them being serious contender for as long as I can remember cept for maybe once in 1991-92...

I still wear my lions winter cap in public all the time even the day after they lost to Seattle, same with the tigers cap during baseball season. Although whenever someone comments ask what I think, I typically paint a negative picture and don't express confidence in that they'll win but I still wear the cap so does this make me a non band wagoner or would I be a band wagoner on account of not typically being Positive about them..keep in mind I haven't really been that positive about them being serious contender for as long as I can remember cept for maybe once in 1991-92...

You're the complete opposite of a bandwagon fan lol. You have always been a fan....no matter what.

Back