Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stafford

Matt has a losing record as a NFL starter... We need him to take the next step with or without Calvin.. He has to prove he can win playoff games.... Hopefully one day it will happen...I can still hope..

It might be that they've won 1 playoff game in his lifetime...it just might be. That's enough to make a lot of people sour.

Bullshit, bro. He's stated many times that wins and losses don't effect him whatsoever. He's just a miserable fuck and that's the truth.

Bullshit, bro. He's stated many times that wins and losses don't effect him whatsoever. He's just a miserable fuck and that's the truth.

well say the end part atleast....he says wins and losses don't matter....and getting to the playoffs doesn't matter.....winning in the playoffs is what matters. I tend to agree with him. going 10-6 and getting blown the fuck out in your first playoff game in forever isn't really much of an accomplishment.

well say the end part atleast....he says wins and losses don't matter....and getting to the playoffs doesn't matter.....winning in the playoffs is what matters. I tend to agree with him. going 10-6 and getting blown the fuck out in your first playoff game in forever isn't really much of an accomplishment.

So be a miserable fuck and possibly watch your "favorite" football team win 10-12 games? That's lame. To each his own I guess ...that's his choice. lol

And Stafford played very good in that playoff game against the Saints. Defense let us down.

Last edited:
So be a miserable fuck and possibly watch your "favorite" football team win 10-12 games? That's lame. To each his own I guess ...that's his choice. lol

You're an idiot. And tell the truth for once, I started once the game is over I move on. I don't dwell on it..it is just a game after all.

And yeah, 10 wins don't matter when you get zero in the playoffs. In 2011 it was important because it was a long time coming but now that we got it, the next step n is what's needed.

So continue with the bullshit and your remedial English..and its all good.

:nuts:

You're an idiot. And tell the truth for once, I started once the game is over I move on. I don't dwell on it..it is just a game after all.

And yeah, 10 wins don't matter when you get zero in the playoffs. In 2011 it was important because it was a long time coming but now that we got it, the next step n is what's needed.

So continue with the bullshit and your remedial English..and its all good.

:nuts:

Baaah...you're a clown. That's the truth. No bullshit needed. You're the biggest nag on here, constantly bitching and complaining like a chick. It's funny and sad at the same time lol.

Carry on....

Baaah...you're a clown. That's the truth. No bullshit needed. You're the biggest nag on here, constantly bitching and complaining like a chick. It's funny and sad at the same time lol.

Carry on....

Nah Mitch, pretty sure you own the title.

Biggest nag?..over the summer you said that to several of us. So what is it, biggest nag or a top 5 nag.

Maybe we can label you, top of the "I don't add shit to a conversation, ever."

Biggest nag?..over the summer you said that to several of us. So what is it, biggest nag or a top 5 nag.

Maybe we can label you, top of the "I don't add shit to a conversation, ever."

Tony adds way more to a conversation than booger or alex.

Stafford has a 62% completion with a terrible oline giving him no help. He's missing the best wr in football and his other "weapons" have not stepped up. Tate has excelled beyond my expectations and i definitely expected a lot. But the rest has been atrocious. Also the play calling has been poor. We need to move the offense better. More misdirection. More line slides. Roll outs. No more play action straight back with Stafford completely turning his back to the defense. He turns around to sacks.

Stafford has a 62% completion with a terrible oline giving him no help. He's missing the best wr in football and his other "weapons" have not stepped up. Tate has excelled beyond my expectations and i definitely expected a lot. But the rest has been atrocious. Also the play calling has been poor. We need to move the offense better. More misdirection. More line slides. Roll outs. No more play action straight back with Stafford completely turning his back to the defense. He turns around to sacks.

I don't know if we can keep on saying "missing the best WR in football" when he's struggled when CJ has played..

I don't know if we can keep on saying "missing the best WR in football" when he's struggled when CJ has played..
That's asinine. the only game Megatron was 100%was week 1 when we went off against the Giants. He got hurt mid game week 2 and has been a decoy most of the season. So to say it hasnt been a problem for the offense is dumb.

There have been people open, there are articles about it, Stafford is just not seeing the open guy(s).

Its pathetic he needs an elite line, best WR, Elite secondary weapons, above average running game, and top rated defense to be successful. If he doesnt have that, the slappies make excuses. How about stafford stepping up his game. Why is it everyone else needs too.

Hes been horrible on throws down the field. He needs to play better. 6 years of excuses is enough.

There have been people open, there are articles about it, Stafford is just not seeing the open guy(s).

Its pathetic he needs an elite line, best WR, Elite secondary weapons, above average running game, and top rated defense to be successful. If he doesnt have that, the slappies make excuses. How about stafford stepping up his game. Why is it everyone else needs too.

Hes been horrible on throws down the field. He needs to play better. 6 years of excuses is enough.
I didn't absolve Stafford of guilt. He needs to play better. I would love to see more accuracy, quicker throws and better decisiveness. But i also think some of it is a qb in transition. Trying to learn a new way to play the game. Less mistakes more consistency. But when you have no time and trying to get used to a new offense I'm willing to give him more time before i expect elite qb play. He's still top 10 in yards. Decent in completion%. Qbr isn't great but the team hasn't had to depend on him.

That's asinine. the only game Megatron was 100%was week 1 when we went off against the Giants. He got hurt mid game week 2 and has been a decoy most of the season. So to say it hasnt been a problem for the offense is dumb.

How about the last two years of 11 wins? It's just an excuse now. We all want him to do well..But the fact remains he's a long way off. A long way.

Right now I'm not to keen on Stafford. I've been a pretty big supporter of him in the past, too.

Right now he's under contract till 2017. Hard to say if the organization would bite the bullet and let him go though if he continued his current performance, that'd be a LOT of dead money.

Back