Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Suh Negotiations

maybe there is a chance it could still get done before the draft????? not that it'll help us much for free agency anyway this season

extend him fine...but we may aswell keep him at a high cap number this year.....FA is done...

june 1 cuts still to come. sometimes you can get lucky with those

extend him fine...but we may aswell keep him at a high cap number this year.....FA is done...

Totally agree. Can't they extend him but not have it kick in until next season? I'd rather take the big cap number on the chin this year than have them defer it into the next deal. Same goes for #9 when his time comes.

lets say for sake of argument that they were able to extend suh BEFORE free agency started. how much of a difference could that have made in Mayhew/Caldwell's moves??

lets say for sake of argument that they were able to extend suh BEFORE free agency started. how much of a difference could that have made in Mayhew/Caldwell's moves??

Probably not much cause as tony said.... mayhew sucks at sales and cant get anyone to come here.

Last edited:
I'll bite. You know damn well i never said that. Stop being a fn clown....

you did too! lol. you said no one wanted to come here. That means mayhew cant get anyone to come here. which means mayhew sucks at sales. isn't it obvious???

you did too! lol. you said no one wanted to come here. That means mayhew cant get anyone to come here. which means mayhew sucks at sales. isn't it obvious???

Get help. If that's what you read into it then you're a bigger idiot than i thought. Mayhew sucks at sales?? Baaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaa!! Fuck yaaaaaa!!!

Get help. If that's what you read into it then you're a bigger idiot than i thought. Mayhew sucks at sales?? Baaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaa!! Fuck yaaaaaa!!!

i wouldn't buy anything from him. Especially not a wr or corner!

dwill titus broyles overpay nate, durham, ross, MIKE THOMAS! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Houston green greenwood carey LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....what a shitty GM....

i wouldn't buy anything from him. Especially not a wr or corner!

dwill titus broyles overpay nate, durham, ross, MIKE THOMAS! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Houston green greenwood carey LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....what a shitty GM....

You're an idiot, bud. Like i said, get help, fucking call someone, write a letter, go to therapy. SOMETHING!!

He's done good and bad for this team. You just see the bad because he obviously raped someone in your family or something. I really don't know but you're a motherfn psycho. lol

You're an idiot, bud. Like i said, get help, fucking call someone, write a letter, go to therapy. SOMETHING!!

He's done good and bad for this team. You just see the bad because he obviously raped someone in your family or something. I really don't know but you're a motherfn psycho. lol

He's not an idiot Tony, but he sure loves baiting you. If you listen to Hughes, Mayhew is the fucking devil incarnate who has never made a right move in his life.... but typically only when he's addressing you.

He's negative on Mayhew all the time, but he takes it to a new level with you. He's having a lot of fun I imagine with your reactions.

Mancrush perhaps?

Tony forgets what he says all the time....that's why I like fucking with him lol. He waits to see what other peoples opinion is then he changes his 180 degrees just so he can argue. Totally different than LKP who is just a blind homer. Tony should have went into law....

Tony forgets what he says all the time....that's why I like fucking with him lol. He waits to see what other peoples opinion is then he changes his 180 degrees just so he can argue. Totally different than LKP who is just a blind homer. Tony should have went into law....

Blind. I don't think so. I'm the most informed Lions fan of all time. You have blind hatred of Mayhew and fail to look at why moves are made at the time. You only look in hindsight and fail to properly assess current Lions players and contract situations around the league.

Back