Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Suh Negotiations

hey dude stop wearing speedos. they are cutting off the blood supply to yo ur brain... i mean your nuts

3262709-gagreel_full.jpg

Last edited:
We all have to take meds to make sense of your 1000s of unrelated/nonsensical posts. Throw in your weekly ignorant mock draft and its amazing there's even any meds left....

again like lucke said. the pot calling the kettle black

again like lucke said. the pot calling the kettle black

Theres a difference...every post you make is dumb....which makes us feel like ur just slow so we let it go. Lucke just gets fired up and makes retaliatory remarks from time to time that make no sense.... so he has flashes of dumbness. I probably make similar retaliatory statements that are dumb so Im sure I can fall into that category a lot. But no one on this board falls into ur level of idiocy. So congrats on being an idiot...you work hard for that title and it shouldn't go unrecognized.

pot... meet kettle

before you start to insult someone, you should probably learn to spell like a grown up. you're making yourself look even more ignorant every time you post this drivel.

clearly you have nothing better to do with your time since all you do is post on a message board, but i'll break it down to you again. i was clearly talking about how Millen put together the worst team in NFL history and Mayhew had to clean that up. you said teams go worst to first all the time, but (as i pointed out) no team has ever gone from winless to first. get your head out of your ass you moron and learn to read and follow a conversation instead of pulling shit out of your ass.

you're right, but then again, both of those teams would have destroyed our wonderful 0-16 Lions. no team has ever gone from 0-anything to first.

KC also got a new coach and a new QB last year, and they already had a decent D and lets not forget Charles. but they also stumbled down the stretch and barely made it into the playoffs. they weren't a worst to first team.

Philly was a surprise to say the least. no expectations, stumbled early, then hit their groove when Chip realized they can't play at Oregon's pace without suffering. then again, that is a really weak division that played even weaker last year with NY and Wash not even close to their potential.

well, there has only been one team in professional sports history to have a winless season. As far as Philly winning a weak division....the NFC north was even worse than the east and the Lions couldn't win their division.

Anyway, I think we all knew that Huges was talking about going from last to first....not 0-16 to 16-0.

Back