Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Suh Negotiations

Blind. I don't think so. I'm the most informed Lions fan of all time. You have blind hatred of Mayhew and fail to look at why moves are made at the time. You only look in hindsight and fail to properly assess current Lions players and contract situations around the league.

Every single statement made in that post is completely laughable, some more so than others.

Blind. I don't think so. I'm the most informed Lions fan of all time. You have blind hatred of Mayhew and fail to look at why moves are made at the time. You only look in hindsight and fail to properly assess current Lions players and contract situations around the league.

Wow, just.......wow.

I would love for you to tell all of us what makes you the single "most informed Lions fan of all time".

Anxiously awaiting your response.

Wow, just.......wow.

I would love for you to tell all of us what makes you the single "most informed Lions fan of all time".

Anxiously awaiting your response.

I know more about player assessment, contracts, the cap and why decisions were made than all of you combined.

He's Slick fkn with us..he has to be. There's no way someone could act this way.

I know more about player assessment, contracts, the cap and why decisions were made than all of you combined.

That didn't answer the question at all.

Unless you thought I asked " post something that makes us all believe your mentally retarded". If that's the case, then well done.

He's Slick fkn with us..he has to be. There's no way someone could act this way.

I don't know if it's Slick, though I wouldn't put it past him, but there is no way a sane person could act like this. It's someone having fun with us, or a total nutjob.

I don't know if it's Slick, though I wouldn't put it past him, but there is no way a sane person could act like this. It's someone having fun with us, or a total nutjob.

Just because I think most of you don't know what you are talking about regarding the Lions, doesn't make me a nutjob. It makes me right.

Last edited:

Most of the picks hes made I hated since day 1....and I turned out to be right on a lot of them. that's not hindsight....

Best
Titus
Broyles
Leshoure
Spievey
Whitehead
Thomas trade
...its a decent sized list of guys ive been vocal about since the second they became a lion. Go figure they all turned to shit. Levy was a guy on that list as well and he had a monster season last year. Hes now on a "was on a shitlist but he produced so lets see if he can do it again" list.

FA is a tough topic to argue. Guys like nate and KVB he had to overpay to get here....we were 0-16...I get it. Then you get into extensions and paying them too much to be here when they were no longer worth it. Im not a big fan of buying used cars and if youre team is run properly im not a big fan of FA either. But when your GM consistently fails in the draft then your team has no depth.....you need FA to pick up the slack. He doesn't ever do much in FA. Tulloch, Bush, Quin were decent signings. All year LKP complained/blamed injuries (minor) for our losses.....weve done nothing to address that this offseason. We are bringing the exact same, hollow team back that won 7 games and finished behind Flynn and Mccown.

Coaching...he got his hand picked coach fired. His hand picked coach was an arrogant dick that didn't get a long with upper management. His hand picked coach was here 2 years too long. Linehan and Gunther were awful....

Those are the 3 areas that a GM oversees imo. He doesn't consistently excel in any of them.....

Last edited:
Just because I think most of you don't know what you are talking about regarding the Lions, doesn't make me a nutjob. It makes me right.

except nothing you say ever comes true lmao...

fox wont be injured
Pettigrew wont fumble
defense will cause more turnovers
broyles will contribute

your like the least right guy...ever...Ill start calling you LRG from now on...least right guy...

fox wont be injured
Pettigrew wont fumble
broyles will contribute

your like the least right guy...ever...Ill start calling you LRG from now on...least right guy...

You forgot....

Lions are the most talented team in the NFC
Coach Schwartz will turn it around
Matthew Stafford will throw 40+ TDs
LeShoure will be the best RB in the NFC
Best will be fine

... Many of these go all the way back to the ESPN board, but they were still said. And so many others, we can't even begin to name them all.

LRG here is a fucking genius, let me tell you.

fox wont be injured
Pettigrew wont fumble
broyles will contribute

Pettigrew had one fumble week one. He was sure handed this year.
Broyles got hurt. New freak injury. It's not over with him.
Defense did cause more turnovers. Again showing how clueless you are hughes. 17 to 22.
I've gotten many things right but fluke injuries and turnovers screwed me.
Mayhew is a good GM. Smart Lions fans agree with that.

Lions will make the playoffs in 2014 and go far. This team is very talented. If I'm the only one smart enough to see it, so be it.

Pettigrew had one fumble week one. He was sure handed this year.
Broyles got hurt. New freak injury. It's not over with him.
Defense did cause more turnovers. Again showing how clueless you are hughes. 17 to 22.
I've gotten many things right but fluke injuries and turnovers screwed me.
Mayhew is a good GM. Smart Lions fans agree with that.

Lions will make the playoffs in 2014 and go far. This team is very talented. If I'm the only one smart enough to see it, so be it.

You said they would make the playoffs and go far in '13 too. And you said it in in '11 too.

Matter of fact, I am pretty sure you predicted playoffs in '08.

You said they would make the playoffs and go far in '13 too. And you said it in in '11 too.

Matter of fact, I am pretty sure you predicted playoffs in '08.

I predicted right in 2011 and 10 wins.
I did not predict good things in 2008. I hated Millen.

Tony forgets what he says all the time....that's why I like fucking with him lol. He waits to see what other peoples opinion is then he changes his 180 degrees just so he can argue. Totally different than LKP who is just a blind homer. Tony should have went into law....

You're high, bud lol. Show me one post where i change my mind on a certain subject. And if you're talkng about the Golden Tate signing, then yes, i did change my opinion on it. At first i wasn't too thrilled but the more i read about his actual accomplishments and the way he went about his work i was very excited to have him as a Lion.

He's not an idiot Tony, but he sure loves baiting you. If you listen to Hughes, Mayhew is the fucking devil incarnate who has never made a right move in his life.... but typically only when he's addressing you.

He's negative on Mayhew all the time, but he takes it to a new level with you. He's having a lot of fun I imagine with your reactions.

Mancrush perhaps?

He blames Mayhew for everything though. It gets annoying....whatever. For every bad player he's brought in we can name a good one too.

It's not Slick....trust me lol

Truthfully, I suspect Hughes.

LKP is the ultimate homer. Hughes is the ultimate naysayer.

You combine the two, you have an average Lions fan.

HAHA! It's a joke of course.... but it would make sense.

What about 2013? Are you conveniently avoiding that?

Since the vast majority of his predictions came on the old ESPN boards, which were deleted in favor of the now-defunct ESPN boards, he knows there is no way to prove him wrong.

But I can assure you, as can ANY of the old posters... LKP (or LionsKillPack if you prefer) has NEVER predicted anything but the playoffs... ever.

Not one of us has ever seen him predict anything but sunshine and rainbows, and a few SuperBowl titles as well.

I started posting on those boards in 1999 (fuck, I have been talking sports online way too long) and I have never seen anything but "We are the best team ever assembled" bullshit out of him.

Back