Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The 2021 NFL Draft

Jets being aggressive. Not sure who they would like that much to go up that far. A DE maybe? OL or WR for their new QB?

Last edited:
Get Flowers, Okudah and J okwara back from injury. Added Brockers and Anzalone and Dunbar amd Elder and Marlowe. Still got day 2 and free agency

And most important new scheme on d.

25th ranked defense is an improvement for lions

I agree with LKP on few things....but he?s dead on here. We get some talented players back from injuries. And a new scheme should help out. I say that because it would be hard to screw things up as much as Patricia did. Slow MLBs covering RB?s man to man.....S covering slot receivers....

I agree with LKP on few things....but he?s dead on here. We get some talented players back from injuries. And a new scheme should help out. I say that because it would be hard to screw things up as much as Patricia did. Slow MLBs covering RB?s man to man.....S covering slot receivers....

Yes we get players back....im still not sold Flowers and Okwara can create consistent pressure. And Flowers will need to be upgraded and his salary shed next off season. When youre looking forward to cutting a player....hes not that great.

Yes we get players back....im still not sold Flowers and Okwara can create consistent pressure. And Flowers will need to be upgraded and his salary shed next off season. When youre looking forward to cutting a player....hes not that great.

Very true.....but it doesn?t mean he can?t be a good player in 2021. I?m not expecting greatness....but we have some untapped potential on our roster. HOPEFULLY, Campbell and Glenn can get the most out of them.

Very true.....but it doesn?t mean he can?t be a good player in 2021. I?m not expecting greatness....but we have some untapped potential on our roster. HOPEFULLY, Campbell and Glenn can get the most out of them.

That's it. Hopefully our new coaches can coach them up unlike the previous regime.

Man if Jamin Davis falls to us in rd 2 i wouldnt care what they did the rest of the draft.

Millen, Quinn and Holmes all took a left tackle with their first pick as gm

Vikings got great value. Traded down like 10 picks and got a guy that was mocked to them often in the top 15.

Good pick for Vikings..replaces Riley Reiff with Darrisaw. Got 3rd and swapped 4th for a 3rd

Alot of 1st rd talent left on the board. We pick 9th...
JOK LB
Trevon Moehrig S
Elijah Moore WR
Christian Barmore DT
Azeez Ojulari DE
Nick Bolton LB
Asante Samuel CB
Richie Grant S
Terrance Marshall WR
Jabril Cox LB
Levi Onwuzurike DT

Touchdown wire, whoever they are gave us a B for our pick. Because we didn't go WR.

Back