Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The 2022 NFL Draft Thread

This draft board right now has to be testing Holmes patience. You know he has his guy and is debating another trade up.

Some D players still on the board after today - Booth, Dean, Ojabo, Ebiketie, Gordon, Mafe

I'm still not happy. There are other good WR that could have been had at 32 or 34

Watson, Moore, and Pickens are the only 3 left left that I saw being mocked in the 1st or early 2nd.

Good? Maybe. But I don't think we needed another 'good' WR to go with Chark and Sun God. Williams has the potential to be great by most accounts. Holmes saw his guy and went for it, didn't wait to see if MAYBE he'd like a guy at 32.

Lions seem to finally have a plan and it's exciting. I'm here for it.

After seeing what the Eagles gave up and are paying AJ Brown? I love the deal even more.

Last edited:
Could have been Cine and Dean and 66 player maybe but Jameson a game changer and still got 46. So jameson and ?

Talent out there still.

lol...What a terrible take. Dude literally went down with the fans to hang out.

*edit*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1HttgAQeS4&ab_channel=DoseOfDion2.0

I actually watch that dudes YouTube channel often. He's a bigger lions homer than lkp. Like even more optimistic and blindly misguided. It's funny to watch especially on Sundays when they start to get crushed. He watches with his "dad" who is a realistic lions fan that calls out how shitty the lions are and the start to bicker every week lol.

Jalen pitre S with rd 2 pick then trade up and grab Channing Tindall LB. Call it a draft....

He watches with his "dad" who is a realistic lions fan that calls out how shitty the lions are and the start to bicker every week lol.

I bet that's how the majority of households sound! Some people are just at different stages of their traumatic experience as a Lions fan.

for what they gave up to get Williams...he better be a true #1.

That is the thought process. The league cycles back and forth every10 years or so between big WR?s (CJ, Andre Johnson, Dez) and smaller WR (Hill, Devonte Smith, Diggs). Seems to be were in a phase of smaller receivers now. Williams has the speed and a combination of solid rail running that should make him a true number one. At least that?s how I see it.

Back