Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't Dawson and green buddies? Plus a rb would like another top lineman.

Idk if its been said. But I think wisconsins Marcus ball is going to flip soon

Congrats to UM recruit Patrick Kugler for winning the PA Quad A State Title for the second time in the last three years. Kid was dominant yet again as North Allegheny set a Pennsylvania record with 63 points scored (14 of them on defense) in a title game.

Congrats to UM recruit Patrick Kugler for winning the PA Quad A State Title for the second time in the last three years. Kid was dominant yet again as North Allegheny set a Pennsylvania record with 63 points scored (14 of them on defense) in a title game.

He's going to be a great center for Michigan. His father was the oline coach for the steelers and just got the head coaching Job at utep.

He's going to be a great center for Michigan. His father was the oline coach for the steelers and just got the head coaching Job at utep.

His brother Rob was a TE in high school who made the switch to C at Purdue. Who knows, he may end up playing there too at UM.

6months ago this would shock me. Not anymore. This kids tour has went on and on and I have had a feeling he was looking for the best deal.

Yea, why Ole Miss is even in the picture is an obvious one. They've been trying to buy players since even before Cam Newton. Ole Miss simply has nothing to offer but some good ole southern bank accounts. Well that and the chicks are gorgeous. Oh well, at least he didn't commit to us and change his mind. He's doing what he said he was going to(take his visits). I can respect that.

Oh, and word from Tom VH is that David Dawson convinced the coaches that he was worth another offer. That was surprising to me since what has happened over the last few months. I'm perceiving this as Dawson really wants to be a Wolverine. Let's hope it sticks this time.

Derrick Green tweeting yesterday he's up to 218lbs and clocked at a 4.35 40.

Yes please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back