Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Tom VanHaaren:

Michigan has landed 2016 QB Messiah DeWeaver (Trotwood, Ohio) after offering today.

Great name! Great pick up!

Per Tom VanHaaren:

Michigan has landed 2016 QB Messiah DeWeaver (Trotwood, Ohio) after offering today.

Great name! Great pick up!

no wonder Notre Dame doesn't want to play us anymore... kinda screws up your whole mojo when your holy savior, and founder of your religion plays for Michigan.

no wonder Notre Dame doesn't want to play us anymore... kinda screws up your whole mojo when your holy savior, and founder of your religion plays for Michigan.

Cognitive dissonance with the story of Father Gabriel Richard.

First commit of the BHBBQ

Brian Cole is one of the top athletes in the Class of 2015.

Cole, out of Heritage High School in Saginaw, Mich., stands 6'2 and weighs in at 190 pounds. As of April, he's rated as a consensus four-star prospect by Rivals, 247sports, Scout and ESPN. Rivals, 247 and Scout list him as an athlete, and 247 ranks him as the best player at the position. ESPN says he's the ninth-best receiver in the class. The 247sports composite ratings, a compilation of data from the four major recruiting services, list him as the 58th-best player in America, fourth-best athlete and top player from the state of Michigan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwnD0-D7RRw

Last edited:
I was hoping to get this kid. 2 years in the program and some meat on the bones and he could be something special.

Marcus Lewis (4 star DB) seems to have officially decommitted...

Marcus Lewis ‏@THE_NUMERO_UNO 2h
I am officially announcing my decommitment from the University of Florida. I am grateful for the opportunity the university granted me.

I read some of the accounts of the BBQ attendees and someone speculated that the visit would result in Lewis dropping UF.

might have been MGoBrian or someone on his staff ...

Mike Weber is now a Wolverine!

Uncle Mike ‏@mikeweber25 6m
I have officially commited to the University of Michigan #GoBlue

Go Blue!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back