Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2015 class will probably be down to Malzone, Runyan Jr, and the kicker Andrew David by the time the Ohio State game ends.

Whoever the new coach is, he's going to have to sign 11-12 guys in a short period.

Michigan is wasting too much time on this should of fired hoke and co weeks ago unless they think they can get one of the big three. If we end up with another loser like hoke Michigan football is done for a while.

Sparty trying to flip Weber??

“@KyleBogie: 2015 Cass Tech RB Mike Weber says he'll "probably" visit #MichiganState tomorrow, has to talk w/ coaches. Added he's still #Michigan commit.”

Sparty trying to flip Weber??

?@KyleBogie: 2015 Cass Tech RB Mike Weber says he'll "probably" visit #MichiganState tomorrow, has to talk w/ coaches. Added he's still #Michigan commit.?

He's visiting OSU, USC, Miami, and an undetermined fifth school for his officials.

Brian Cole just recently visited Wisconsin.

Decommitmagedon continues

Yes it does.

Mike Weber now.

Mikey @mikeweber25 ? 1m 1 minute ago
I'm decommiting from the university of Michigan thank you Michigan for the love and support I'll remake my decision at the army bowl

Its not really a surprise. We need a coach and hopefully they will be able to piece a class together. Thankfully it was a small class anyway so it wont be to much damage. I will be shocked if we have a coach before January,

everyone calm the fuck down ...get over the gay-ass Scout and Rivals shit because that's what got us here to begin with.

And Mike Weber is going to now visit 7-5 noter dame?

fuck noter dame

everyone calm the fuck down ...get over the gay-ass Scout and Rivals shit because that's what got us here to begin with.

And Mike Weber is going to now visit 7-5 noter dame?

fuck noter dame

"calm the fuck down"

- the calm one

LOL, bamf

I'm just saying that there is an inevitability with some of this and the blow by blow consternation about who might leave isn't worth it.

TomVH tweeted yesterday that the majority if kids/recruits are waiting to see who the next coach will be anyways and unless there's a reversion back to a spread O, I don't see why most wouldn't stay.

Last edited:
Mike Weber decommits and is now committed to OSU.

To update the current class is:

4-Star ATH Brian Cole - Soft Verbal
4-Star DB - Tyree Kinnel
4-Star QB - Alex Malzone
4-Star OL - Grant Newsome
3-Star OL - Jon Runyan Jr
2-Star K - Andrew David

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back