Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will wake up very soon. I have already seen tweets from players who decommitted now talking Michigan again and commits from other schools saying Harbaugh to Michigan has them interested. It is a dead time till Jan 15th meaning he cant meet face to face with recruits unless they early enroll. But the Harbaugh effect has started and he hasnt even said anything yet,

I once heard that 16 is the cap for this year, but others are saying 20. Anyone know for sure (I realize this is asked ad nauseam).

I think we are at least 18 with one player transferring and one leaving early.

Wasn't it Brian Cole's Dad who said the negative recruiting this past season was off the charts? Said something about finally resolution and stability ... I bet M lands a few kids because of the move and recaptures a handful of de-commits.

Yeah and Cole was on the fence but he said today he will be enrolling in Jan with Malzone who is as giddy as a school girl right now. I cant blame him though he goes from not knwoing who his coach will be to it being one of the best QB coaches alive.

The man is gonna do great things. That was Weber he reached out to

Phone rings at Weber house...

"Hello?"

"Mike. Jim Harbaugh. How are you?"

"Good Coach. You?"

"I just want to ask you something, Mike. Do you want to play with us or against us? Hope to see you in Ann Arbor."

Click.

More of a Mic Drop than a hang up ....

And Malzone tweeted something already about wearing khakis tomorrow..! Kids are fired up!

Harbaugh's recruiting pitch.

"Hi, Jim Harbaugh. You will never play a down of football for me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back