Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Michigan State vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Could have been worse....

If the slow developing pass play is truly what Borges thinks is going to win this game, he has to do something to slow down the blitz, like throw in a screen or quick slant/out every once in awhile. Then hopefully the O-Line is facing a 4 man rush to hold back instead of 5+.

Cracking into the beer; specially selected for this game: Blue Point, Oskar Blues Momma's Yellow Pils, and of course, Oaked Arrogant Bastard.

whew...need a stop here. first team to score is going to have a ton of momentum.

Really need to do something to shift field position. Keeping them from moving the ball on these next two plays after the 10 yard hold is pretty important here.

Gardner has to take off when its not there. He is holding on to the ball too long.

They're clogging the middle and bringing the heat from the outside to keep him from being able to do that. He's not even able to step up in the pocket.

Pouring my first glass of wine. I might be drunk by the time my boyfriend gets here and I need to make dinner. Fucking game.

See that? The crossing route against the blitz? Why can't UM do that?!

Back