Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official New ][V][ichigan Head Coach Search Thread

Some would complain that Hoke was throwing the team and players under the bus if he did this. I like that Spurrier appeared to actually have analyzed the game and made notes prior to the presser.

I said no matter what hoke says folks will poke at it and complain about what he says

Its unbelievable, but even for all its resources, this isn't a very attractive job, for lots of reasons.
It's still a good job, money is not an issue, facilities are not an issue, coaches can be successful in Ann Arbor or at least get very rich while trying.

I said no matter what hoke says folks will poke at it and complain about what he says

Until he decides to play it straight with the media and with us I say that that's the expected reaction.

Most know it is good job despite brandon

Just have to get team performing and it really shouldn't take long as t here kids have some skills. Just have to be coached.... As long as not wholesale change if system

That's essentially what he is saying and we do have a problem with it.

You know I didn't mean it in terms of hope he portrays

I was just saying anything he says even none football would be dissected and complaints made,, he could say winter is coming ...

I liked hoke personally but these last 10 days have just taken it out of me to continue this charade

Relieve him if duties, bring moeller back as interim and toughen up these guys and the coaches

You know I didn't mean it in terms of hope he portrays

I was just saying anything he says even none football would be dissected and complaints made,, he could say winter is coming ...

I liked hoke personally but these last 10 days have just taken it out of me to continue this charade

Relieve him if duties, bring moeller back as interim and toughen up these guys and the coaches

That would be awesome.

I love how suddenly it's revealed M spoke to Sumlin yet it's KNOWN Miles, Jim & John were "never offered"

LMAO

Nobody knows Jack shit

I love how suddenly it's revealed M spoke to Sumlin yet it's KNOWN Miles, Jim & John were "never offered"

LMAO

Nobody knows Jack shit

Exactly. Said the same thing about RR search. And have repeated this before "sources".

Also folks using hindsight, sumlins record was like 5-7 at the time

Butch Jones or Dan Mullen

When they laugh and say no bc they used UM to get new deals at their schools, then it's a crapshoot. No proven coach should want or take this job. It'll be a coordinator or position coach we've never heard of.

Mullen name was being kicked around before. He definitely got more interest today

Besides us and kansas. I womder if Florida will let muschamp have another year

Back