Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Outback Bowl thread

Fuck it, that's it for me today football-wise. That was some of the most pathetic shit I've ever seen. All they had to do was hold on to the lead.

Last edited:
yep

hard to pick out one play

and if they get just 1 sack, then who knows?

but yeah, should've punted.

my 1 play is covering Ace with a safety on 4th down who procedds to let him run a quick slant right infront of his face. pure dumb shit....

Great win for SC? They were the favorites. You would think they were the underdog. Congratulations to them on the win. But great win?

Fuck it, that's it for me today football-wise. That was some of the most pathetic shit I've ever seen.

it was? I was expecting a blowout, but we got a great game that turned out to be a loss

Last edited:
it was? I was expecting a blowout, but we got a great game that turned out to be a loss

I say pathetic because the defense had more than one chance to stuff SC's QB late and they fucked up. BADLY.

Excited to see the Gardner - Gallon combo for a full season, and to see which other WR steps up.

Sad to see Denard go. Loved that kid.

Good riddance to chronic underachievers Craig Roh and Will Campbell.

And fuck Jordan Kovacs. Fuck him for disappearing today. Fuck him for giving up that last TD b/c he was too fucking stupid to recognize that the defense gave him no help behind him. Fuck what he represented for this team and this program.

When I make fun of Rudy to my ND friend, his response is always, "Rudy got in one meaningless play. Kovacs has started for 3 years."

True dat.

How many huge plays can an offense get in one game? My god, the D played awesome for stretches of the game. Then fall asleep at the wheel for what 5-6 plays? FUUUCK!!!

well, he made 2 plays

whatever

Shaw would've been a better choice.

Yeah, he was MIA for all but the 4th qtr. I think it was decided he was the player of the game before the start of the game. All he had to do was step on the field. Lewan contained him most of the game.

So, I thought Denard only needed 85 yards to break the record. According the box score he got 100. They didn't mention it. Did he break the record or not???

Excited to see the Gardner - Gallon combo for a full season, and to see which other WR steps up.

Gardner should have plenty of time to learn that, while Gallon plays big for his size, he's still only 5'8".

I am disappointed that we lost but I was all and all happy with what I saw. We were down big early and gave up to many big plays but this team showed fight. So Car is a really good team and we gave them a game. There are positives we can use to build on for next year. Onward and upward!

They stacked to odds in favor of the $EC by putting Oregon and K-State against each other. Florida-Louisville is a joke. I think Michigan represented the B1G well today. No body was giving Michigan a chance in hell to beat scar. 5 point loss is a good result. Damn that 4th down play... Coulda sealed the victory with one good pass rush. Oh we'll.

GO BLUE!

How many huge plays can an offense get in one game? My god, the D played awesome for stretches of the game. Then fall asleep at the wheel for what 5-6 plays? FUUUCK!!!

wouldn't say they fell asleep, just were 1 step away too many times.

Well, they only did the most logical thing when the game mattered most.

I swear, this was like watching the late Carr years all over again.

Like sucking air through a cavity, I can't stop watching that last TD.... shit.

Yeah, he was MIA for all but the 4th qtr. I think it was decided he was the player of the game before the start of the game. All he had to do was step on the field. Lewan contained him most of the game.

So, I thought Denard only needed 85 yards to break the record. According the box score he got 100. They didn't mention it. Did he break the record or not???

too busy sucking Clowney's cock for the 2 plays he made instead of Denard for breaking the alltime QB rushing record.

surprised?

Well, they only did the most logical thing when the game mattered most.

I swear, this was like watching the late Carr years all over again.

Well, we all saw the reaction when they tried something different...

Back