Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Outback Bowl thread

too busy sucking Clowney's cock for the 2 plays he made instead of Denard for breaking the alltime QB rushing record.

surprised?

If the teams were reversed and it was an SC QB setting the record, that's all they'd be talking about. Meanwhile, if UM had a player that had been playing like Clowney was most of the game, they'd be talking about how big a disappointment he was.

i ihave heard some wvu fans arguing that since denard played as RB these last few games it doesn't count

silly

Well, 5 losses sucks. But 3 of them to the top 3 teams in the country (2 of them damn close), one on the road with an injured Denard, and now today. If Michigan is a stock, I'm still buying; they're still on the right path heading in the right direction.

With the exception of Denard (and maybe Roundtree), no senior leaving for whom I don't see a more than capable replacement. Demens (Bolden, Ross III) Campbell (Pipkens), Roh (Clark, Beyer, Black), Kovacs (anyone who can run a sub 5.1 40 yard dash)

After 3 years of WTF?! I guess we have to take where UM is after 2.

Well, 5 losses sucks. But 3 of them to the top 3 teams in the country (2 of them damn close), one on the road with an injured Denard, and now today. If Michigan is a stock, I'm still buying; they're still on the right path heading in the right direction.

With the exception of Denard (and maybe Roundtree), no senior leaving for whom I don't see a more than capable replacement. Demens (Bolden, Ross III) Campbell (Pipkens), Roh (Clark, Beyer, Black), Kovacs (anyone who can run a sub 5.1 40 yard dash)

After 3 years of WTF?! I guess we have to take where UM is after 2.

I'm buying also. Should have won that game, FUCK!!!!!!! Had a lot of young guys on the field and that is encouraging.

Denard did 92% of his running in his last 3 years.

i know - i even had an osu fan agreeing that he iti was stupid arguing about if he broke the record and credit that he had very little in the first year so he did most of the yard in 2.5 years

Yeah Greg lets keep blitzing and having our secondary get beat... Too many blitzes today... But the worst one was not even the last one which was terrible.... It was the 3rd and 12 early in the game and we whiffed bad angle by a safety on a ISLAND by himself and we give up 60+ yards instead of playing nickel coverage and forcing a punt.. Greg had a bad day today... To many blitzes...

Last edited:
Only Michigan can run that many more plays and dominate time of possession and find yet another way to lose a bowl game.. Another long off seasons starts with way to many question marks...

Last edited:
8-5 after a 11-2 season is unacceptable.. Coaches have to coach players up better... I saw a better job of it last season..

I'm buying also. Should have won that game, FUCK!!!!!!! Had a lot of young guys on the field and that is encouraging.

The 2ndary was giving up big plays all game, so that SC scored on a long pass in the last seconds is fitting. Still Michigan played well and could have won the game, which no one was giving them a chance at. What was the line on the game anyway? Did Michigan cover the spread?

The team is moving in the right direction, no question. Can't even criticize Borges for his play calling. The D 2ndary will be better next year and so will the O.

On to an exciting BB season!
GO BLUE!

Last edited:
The 2ndary was giving up big plays all game, so that SC scored on a long pass in the last minute is fitting. Still Michigan played well and could have won the game, which no one was giving them a chance at. What was the line on the game anyway? Did Michigan cover he spread?

The team is moving in the right direction, no question. Can't even criticize Borges for his play calling. The D 2ndary will be better next year and so will the O.

On to an exciting BB season!
GO BLUE!

Don't keep blitzing then and leaving a terrible secondary out on a island... They were getting burned all day.... Greg needs to adjust and help them...

The play call in the I formation when clowney made only one of his 4 fucking tackles was terrible... The pulling play Barman I think whiffed on his block... Lewan released him and the other guy whiffed fumble... Stupid... Just keep Lewan on him.. He was doing ok...

Last edited:
Don't keep blitzing then and leaving a terrible secondary out on a island... They were getting burned all day.... Greg needs to adjust and help them...

Remember the big play to the TE down the seam? UM rushed 2 and dropped 9.

I have no problem with the blitzes. UM wins the game if the pass rushers make the tackle against the fucking quarterback on that last drive.

If I'm DeVeon Smith I'm coming in expecting to compete for time. Michigan's got NOTHING at the RB position right now. Fitz likely won't be 100% for Central Michigan, and after Denard and VSmith, it was Justice Hayes who was getting carries. I guess Thomas Rawls is a big fat zero.

If I'm Ty Issac, I'm listening to the UM coaches when they call. And if I'm Derrick Green, I'm giving UM a damn good look.

disappointing but we ddin't have the talent where we needed it

another year over... next year will be coming before we know it

Boo hoo you fucking cry babys. They lost to the number 1,2, 3, 10 and 16 teams in the nation. Not bad for losing 4 of your best 5 players. Oh and not a bad effort today without your 2 starting corners and middle linebacker. It wasn't it great season or a bad one. They young players are only getting better.

Don't blitz and give them all day to pick them apart? If they can't cover for 3 seconds what makes you think they can cover for 7? Derrrrp

Last edited:
Boo hoo you fucking cry babys. They lost to the number 1,2, 3, 10 and 16 teams in the nation. Not bad for losing 4 of your best 5 players. Oh and not a bad effort today without your 2 starting corners and middle linebacker. It wasn't it great season or a bad one. They young players are only getting better.

agree with this and all losses on the road

Back