Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's ALDS Game Thread 2 Oct. 5

JV with a nice quick inning when he needed it the most. Nasty curve to end it.

COME ON OFFENSE!!!!!

You're wasting another gem....what is it like the 15th this year?

It's fucking pathetic that we have to create runs with a 100 million dollar offense. If I am DD, I'm looking for deals involving Prince this offseason. 3rd worst playoff hitter of all time.

I know it's not likely and maybe not possible, but I'd support that 100%. This is beyond a cold streak.

What is wrong with em all do you think?

What is wrong is that Prince is a perrenial post-season choker, and Jackson is either hot, or ice cold. Hunter is consistently average, but Miggy can't hit for shit now.

What is wrong with em all do you think?

Wish I knew,

Lloyd isn't helping, and most do not have many regularly smart at bats,

Miggy, Victor, yes, the rest not nearly as often,

maybe teams' advance scouting tell their pitchers throw more slop/offspeed and not as many FB, batters aren't adjusting their swings to that.

Back