Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's ALDS Game Thread 2 Oct. 5

that's why you do those hit and runs...you can't expect the heart of the order to carry us anymore.

Gotta make something happen, not wait and hope. It's getting to be desperation time.

Every single Prince AB has looked the same. They could put all 4 IF between 1st and 2nd and they'd get him out.

Nothing like a quick easy 1-2-3 after a stressful inning, right offense?

Disgusting, I don't know what it's going to take for this offense to get its head out of its ass but man this has just gone on for far far too long now...

Of course it doesn't help when we do get runners in scoring position and some dumb ass runs us right out of the inning

Last edited:
It's fucking pathetic that we have to create runs with a 100 million dollar offense. If I am DD, I'm looking for deals involving Prince this offseason. 3rd worst playoff hitter of all time.

Last edited:
Maybe Peralta could give the team a boost?! Idk.. he was one of our best hitters. Id pinch hit him for Kelly and let Dirks take over in LF if you're worried about Defense.

Last edited:
It's fucking pathetic that we have to create runs with a 100 million dollar offense. If I am DD, I'm looking for deals involving Prince this offseason. 3rd worst playoff hitter of all time.

I'll back ya on that one, put miggy back at first

Back