Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's ALDS Game Thread 2 Oct. 5

Actually swinging 3-0 was a good move as well there. It was a strike and a fastball down the middle. If he makes decent contact he hits a fly ball and the run scores. AJ didn't get it done that at bat.

I prefer to make the pitcher work...if Jackson was hot it would be different...

Verlander 85th pitch gets his 9th K,

Love hearing Dickerson call that!!!

JV comes up huge. Now for these worthless hitters making hundreds of millions of dollars.....

Both pitchers run into trouble in the 5th, both work their way out of it. Love playoff baseball.

It's great to see that curve from JV again. I feel like he hasn't had that nasty bite he had in recent years, but he's got it tonight. Come on offense, this kid is a damn rookie throwing almost all fastballs.. why the hell can't a power hitting offense hit for power?!

Verlander 85th pitch gets his 9th K,

Love hearing Dickerson call that!!!

I wonder what kinds blood pressure medication he takes, cause damn at times you think he was going to stroke out.

Such a contrast to ho-hum Mario on TV.

Over/Under on how many pitches it takes Hunter to strike out on. I say less than 4 and more than 2.

I wonder what kinds blood pressure medication he takes, cause damn at times you think he was going to stroke out.

Such a contrast to ho-hum Mario on TV.

I can't get loud like that anymore, getting excited about something good like that JV K'ing a batter.
But this f'n offense is bad for my BP.

Back