Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 4 Thread Oct. 8

I'm shocked he threw him that 2-2 pitch.

Now don't give these runs back like yesterday.

Ok when they tied it back up yesterday AS gave it all right back, let's not do that again please..score about 20 more runs would be nice

Come on, thumb. Anybody complaining about this team the last few weeks is justified.

I was referring to the people who were so vocal about Peralta not being on the post season roster.

I am so fucking tired of hearing Buck Martinez and Dennis Eckersley spew their lines of bullshit! Mute button pushed right......now!

The Tigers corpse was merely comatose and shows signs of life!!

I am so fucking tired of hearing Buck Martinez and Dennis Eckersley spew their lines of bullshit! Mute button pushed right......now!

Yeah they suck so bad... Dennis with his A's ties is such bullshit to be on this
broadcast team..

A's don't mess around... get a guy up throwing.. then the tigers do to!!!!

Last edited:
Now get some more and them we need a shutdown inning in the sixth more than anything.

LMFAO at creding JL for JP HR.

Leyland nuthuggers are delusional fucktards.

And right back to easy outs after tying it up

At least they got a hit and we avoided total humiliation..that's all we can ask for at this point

Whew

Back