Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 4 Thread Oct. 8

Fister should be out now. JV needs to pitch. He's due for a bullpen session anyway. Made the mistake of sending AS back out yesterday.. dont do it again.

LMFAO at creding JL for JP HR.

Leyland nuthuggers are delusional fucktards.

Sarcasm retard.

It's Leyland's fault for striking out and giving up home runs, gotta be balanced!!

Last edited:
How long does Fister have?

He should probebly not start the 6th at all and avoid that same mistake smoker made yesterday...nope of course not smoker sure is a stubborn old goat, why do we even have porcello on the post season roster if we aren't going to use him when it makes the most sense to use him..I don't get it

Last edited:
Well, according to Thumb, thats stupid.

It is. You want to take a left handed bat out of the lineup, and one of the few guys who will actually draw a fucking walk on this team, and put in the little fat kid who causes ERA's to skyrocket.

I think we (people that find themsevles defending Leland from all of the bashers) are doing the exact opposite as the rest of you. When players don't perform according to you it is JL's fault so when they do their jobs he should get the credit. See how it works?

I was referring to the people who were so vocal about Peralta not being on the post season roster.
Ahh gotcha. I was with you on that one. Sorry, my chronic complaining the last 2 days has me a bit sensitive.

I tell you, the A's are one of the most detestable teams in the majors. Just cocky as duck and disrespectful. Remind me if the Rangers.

Funny that everything bad is his fault, but he get no credit for anything good.

You know, you don't like Leyland and you have your reasons, but you never post them intelligently, or make a case for your point.

That's why you will always be treated like the little troll kid from ESPN.

It is. You want to take a left handed bat out of the lineup, and one of the few guys who will actually draw a fucking walk on this team, and put in the little fat kid who causes ERA's to skyrocket.

LOL, AA isn't doing ANYTHING, right now. Maybe he will come through, but why not try another bat. It can't hurt.

I was referring to the people who were so vocal about Peralta not being on the post season roster.

I hunk the reason for not wanting him on the roster wasn't about his playing ability. Nobody questions whether or not we could benefit from his bat.

Sent to MLB_TBS
Buck Martinez + eckersley are 2 smarmy assholes. Sucks that you have biased announcers sucking the athletics scrotums. #TBSBlows

I tell you, the A's are one of the most detestable teams in the majors. Just cocky as duck and disrespectful. Remind me if the Rangers.

Some of them sure do whine a lot when they don't get a call, yet they never get tossed like miggy does at even a hint of distisfation with a bad strike call

Back