Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 4 Thread Oct. 8

Funny that everything bad is his fault, but he get no credit for anything good.

You know, you don't like Leyland and you have your reasons, but you never post them intelligently, or make a case for your point.

That's why you will always be treated like the little troll kid from ESPN.

Overall, I like JL. I do think his in game management of pitchers is questionable at times.

Jeez, Cabrera has the range right now of Babe Ruth......and he's been in the ground for 66 years.

i dont give a flying fuck what you think.

if you dont like what i post the onus is on YOU to do something about it.

got that asshole?

Fister's best inning.... All On Jim for leaving him in... Nice work!!!

AJ should just stick his arm out into the pitch to get on base.

He should start doing it on the first pitch, because he's likely to miss the ball a time or two before he gets it.

complaints about Leyland are lineups through the years, Kelly batting 2/3rd, + too much Kelly,
Sticking with playrs when they don't have it, raburn,

Leaving pitchers in too long when they don't have it, and mediocre at best Bullpen management.

Batters that stop hitting after a few games and revert back to old habits....Jackson, is on them and to a degree mcclendon.

got that asshole?

Come on X take it easy.. We all want the Tigers to win on this board...

Overall, I like JL. I do think his in game management of pitchers is questionable at times.

I'm neutral on him. He does dumb things, all managers do though, but gets blame for way too much stuff that has nothing to do with him.

Always blaming the manager/coach/etc is just a simple minded approach.

got that asshole?

let me guess....you are a gaming nerd that lives in your mom's basement. Go back to your video game little loser

Never thought I'd say this, but I'd rather see Kelly in over Jackson right now.

Come on Dick face announcers say that THAT ball was outside..
Holy crap they are bias.

Back