Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 4 Thread Oct. 8

understandable but 30 rock? really, meeeeeh, I'm going to watch every pitch of every inning but try my best not to read this board and post during the game because that distracts from me being able to make it so.

I like posting during the game...gives me a chance to vent!

I found it by accident and I like it. Real-time, no replays, but the drawback is the one camera. You can opt for the quad-split, but you get four postage-stamp-sized images.

the quad-split might work well on my tablet.

I won't be watching either but I'll be gone. Because of stress, I'll take a look at the box score when I get home. Hopefully, the front page of Yahoo will read "Detroit forces game 5" with a bottom caption "Miggy hits 3 home runs".

I don't care how we win, ugly, dirty, or 15 scoreless innings walkoff disgusting, just win this game.

We can worry about the next game after that.

I don't care how we win, ugly, dirty, or 15 scoreless innings walkoff disgusting, just win this game.

We can worry about the next game after that.

Me either...but I really want to see a game 5 in their park knowing they have to face Max or JV.

Jesus, I was all positive and ready to make a post guaranteeing 3 homers for the Tigers today.......then as I'm writing it Crisp leads off the game with a triple. FUCK!!!

Fister...keep the ball down....you are a ground ball pitcher...

And of course there is a ground ball in the hole scoring Crisp....

Fister looks terrible.

Get Rick up and have him ready to go on a moments notice.

Back