Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 4 Thread Oct. 8

Fuck, that 1-2 pitch was lucky to be missed. Why the fuck is he up in the zone so much!!

I'd rather see Max up first.

I'm just worried that Max would not be able to go long on short rest, or if we used him and forced a game 5, he would not be available to start game 1 in Boston.

Lucky to only give up one that inning. Doug better get his shit together quick!!

Alright, let's pray the offense wakes up today

Hoping they can overcome 1 run....though lately, who knows.

Alright, I'm joining the game thread. Maybe I can bring some luck for us. Is it me or does crowd already look defeated ?

Wish Leyland would have shook the lineup a bit. Maybe leading off Omar or Iglesias today.

paying attention to the game for now.

ahem.

fuck you peralta
fuck you ajax
the fuck, fister???

Hope we get a new leadoff batter, fed up with InActionJacksonK's.

A's up by a run early...we will soon learn how badly the Tigers want to win the game and take this series to its 5 game limit @ Oakland.

WTG JacKson...meh...

Almost seen enough already. This team, amazingly, just doesn't seem motivated.

Back