Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 4 Thread Oct. 8

Hunter is a damn choker if I've ever seen one. All this talk from him about having more work to do, and all he is doing is making more work for his teammates.

Torri trying to park one again instead of taking it the other way, which he does very well, c'mon vet act like a vet!

Also, I wonder if Peralta would have had an impact on that 1-0 game in game 2. He's a damn good bat that we went without for too long.

Hunter is a damn choker if I've ever seen one. All this talk from him about having more work to do, and all he is doing is making more work for his teammates.

But he is not the only one struggling. But I get it.

Last edited:
shit lead off walk... I thought max should pitch only 1 inning...should it be more?

Kinda surprised that with 3 of the next 4 batters lefties coming up Leyland didn't go with Smyly

Back