Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 4 Thread Oct. 8

Fucking Moss was batting .143 for the series and is a lefty and Jim sends max back out..

Holy stupid managing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cespedes is hitting like a 1000 off max, lefty leading off the inning.. yes smoker let max pitch the 8th, smoker is such a $## idiot, I'm sorry but he is really a piss poor with all these decisions. Takes JP out when he's the only guy hitting in a 1 run game, tries to bunt with a guy that can't bunt. leave max in to face guys that rock him. just inexcusable managing. i'm sorry but he needs to get the boot.

Last edited:
Swung at ball 4

Couldn't have happened to a bigger asshole

2 more Max

That must have been one hell of a freakin' pitch...because on my TV it looked like ball four from the second it left his hand.

Cespedes is hitting like a 1000 off max, lefty leading off the inning.. yes smoker let max pitch the 8th, smoker is such a $## idiot, I'm sorry but he is really a piss poor with all these decisions. Takes JP out when he's the only guy hitting in a 1 run game, tries to bunt with a guy that can't bunt. leave max in to face guys that rock him. just inexcusable managing. i'm sorry but he needs to get the boot.

to be honest I cant blame him for pitching the best pitcher in baseball over fucking smyly.

Back