Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 4 Thread Oct. 8

That was one insanely stressful inning! Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now its the A's fan's turn to bitch... Base open and Omar or Iggy...

I take my chances with the # 9 hitter..

JL managed a terrible game and got bailed out by his players.

Think about that turn of events. Bases loaded and no outs for them and we strand them. Next inning 4 runs for us. What a range of emotions.

I've been very vocal about how this series has been on the players and not Leyland. Let me be the first to give props to the PLAYERS for waking up when it mattered most and not throwing in the towel. All those people that were saying "They're not even trying" can eat some crow.

They obviously need to win but they need to win AND get out of this offensive funk. Winning 1-0 would be great because they would force a game 5 but it doesn't solve the root of all of their problems....NO OFFENSE!!

My hope....8-3 Tigers Victory!!!

I hope I was only off by one run!

Anyone notice the crowd hmmms iggy's walk up music whe he's up, that freaken awesome.i like that

Leyland got criticized badly the last time he didn't pinch run in a one run game. Now he gets criticized again for doing it in a must win 1 run game. He can never win.

+1

:clap::cheers::nod::yay:

I woulda kept max in...but that's just cause I hate benoit. and there goes coco

Think about that turn of events. Bases loaded and no outs for them and we strand them. Next inning 4 runs for us. What a range of emotions.

That kind of momentum swing seems to happen in baseball a lot.

Back