Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 4 Thread Oct. 8

Everyone is late on 90 mph fastballs, idk...maybe everyone should just get up and leave and really take all the pressure off of them

Last edited:
I am calling a 2-run shot from Miggy this inning.......he has been getting closer and closer the past couple games.

My wife has her Pink hat on and the old
"it's Gum Time" . Tee shirt.

" Just chew it" !!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for some runs!!!!!!!

Something has to work!!!!

Nine K's for Jackson; tied for third-most ever in a division series.
9 K's in 13 atbats

That 2-0 pitch was hung right over the plate. a month and a half ago that thing is the seats 90% of the time.

Ellsbury is available the offseason for CF and Leadoff.
Do they go that route for another big contract?

going through the motions.

typical from a leyland led tigers team.

cant wait til that POS is gone.

1-2-3 x4

Eternal and historical Irony would be the Tigers being no-hit in both their final game of the season, AND their final elimination game of the ALDS.

I'd so love to see one of these players take a bat to the water cooler. Miggy is the only player I've even seen show any emotion after that last at bat. The rest of them either job halfway to first or just walk back to the dugout with their head down. Pathetic!!!

Back