Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 4 Thread Oct. 8

Fister looking like he may have figure it out. Won't matter if we lose 1-0 though.

I guess... But we do have a payroll that is a lot more then the A's ..
We should be hitting better and we all know it I think..

We should and I agree. I think because of our make-up, relying on the long ball and inability to manufacture runs, we feast on mediocre pitching and inflate our stats. This becomes deceiving and then we scratch our heads when the team goes into a funk against good pitching. Of course, I haven't looked up the stats and could be wrong.

New picture for my avatar... Hat on... three bats only. kaline,Lou, and Alan. Maybe I will try and call

1-800- Dad in heaven and get him off his hunting stand and tell the baseball gods to dial up some runs for the Tigers!!!!!

Someone should have replaced the coffee creamer in the tigers clubhouse with cocaine today.

We should and I agree. I think because of our make-up, relying on the long ball and inability to manufacture runs, we feast on mediocre pitching and inflate our stats. This becomes deceiving and then we scratch our heads when the team goes into a funk against good pitching. Of course, I haven't looked up the stats and could be wrong.

Naw your probably right

Back