Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 4 Thread Oct. 8

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody throw a fucking stick of dynamite in the home team dugout!!!! Wake these fucks up!!

Frustrating how our bats seem to go silent every fall.... Will something wake this damn team up for a damn 5 spot!!!

Last edited:
Maybe Leyland has already decided that this will be his last year of managing the Tigers, regardless of the outcome in this postseason.

Despite the pickings for another manager that are out there, and God No to dusty baker,
I think it's time, actually last year, and just maybe they might have gone for Francona.

If Smokes says that's enough I hope that scrotum head Lloyd doesn't take over.

Frustrating how our bats seem to go silent every fall.... Will something wake this damn team up for a damn 5 spot!!!

A couple of years, week or several days off between just played and next series, and the rain.
No excuse this time, both had same days off.

I thought maybe Iggy to third and Peralta back to short,
Miggy DH, but there's 3 players for the 2 musical chairs with Prince and Victor in the mix.

Back