Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 5 Thread Oct. 10

Before the game I had set my over/under on nervous, watery dumps at 2. I was pretty sure the over was going to win. But JV gave the under the easy win at 0. Unbelievable performance.

GREAT JOB TIGERS!!! Way to overcome the losses in the series. Bring on Boston!!!

JV said he was running on fumes and he said the coaches said they didn't want to bring in Benoit with any runners on....and it made perfect sense to him.

lots of psychology there, maybe he didn't have confidence in him after so many pitches

Yeah SBEE we had 9 Lob's !! ANNOUCERS even mentioned it. So what do you have to say always disagreeing with me?

Now Eckersly will start nut-hugging the Red Sox, it was win-win for him he was going to be a homer no matter who won this series.

how disappointed was the fuck eckersley that the tigers won?

I think kaat is more disappointed...he won't stop with the whining, or is that eskersly I can't tell they don't ever show them..it's just constant background whining

Last edited:
max should be good to go Saturday, he pitched in relief and has 3 days rest but that was the day he was supposed to throw in between starts

Yeah SBEE we had 9 Lob's !! ANNOUCERS even mentioned it. So what do you have to say always disagreeing with me?

I think he was just saying we won a game 5 playoff game on the road 3-0 to advance to the ALCS. Celebrate.

Last edited:

not always, trust me. I just think people put too much stock in situational hitting. keep getting runners on base and they will score.

Back