Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game 5 Thread Oct. 10

max should be good to go Saturday, he pitched in relief and has 3 days rest but that was the day he was supposed to throw in between starts

I think Sanchez should start game 1, mix it up

Last edited:
question, does eckersly realize what decade it is? I don't think there is someone with worse style on the planet, feathered hair and moustache

What you guys can't see from the televised broadcast, all the players waited to celebrate until Hunter came in the clubhouse and led them in that cheer again.

Last year we obviously lacked leadership, looks like this year that problem has been solved.

What you guys can't see from the televised broadcast, all the players waited to celebrate until Hunter came in the clubhouse and led them in that cheer again.

Last year we obviously lacked leadership, looks like this year that problem has been solved.

don't underestimate Victors presence as well

Detroit/Boston

I think KC is really going to want this one really bad, it's all going to be very stressful, but let's celebrate tonight and enjoy this one first!

:cheers:

Did teams always have super celebration's after very series? 10-20 years ago. I thought they were saved for going to the WS and winning it?

So what do they call that little cheer thing they do that hunter leads...to be honest I thinks it's kinda of corny

Detroit/Boston

I think KC is really going to want this one really bad, it's all going to be very stressful, but let's celebrate tonight and enjoy this one first!

:cheers:
Im gonna want it badly too, I live in Rhode Island and I'm surrounded by obnoxious jackass red sox fans.

I will be the first to admit I said if JV got shelled this series I wanted him in the pen. I will gladly eat my crow. I am very worried about Boston though.

Back