Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 11

tigers99888 said:
I personally would give JV the 8th here.. Benoit has been iffy at times..

I was thinking the same thing. This part of the order have had some pretty good swings at JV tonight though, so maybe that is what Leyland is thinking about with JV tiring.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]only 108 pitches. I don't agree with this..

He may be on a pitch count the rest of the way, because we can;t afford to shut him down late in the season.

I wish he could be out there, but I guess long term thinking...

Well, he got one.

Would rather have let the horse rid it out and turn it over to Valverde, but oh well.

Time for Benoit to earn his salary.

amajjd said:

I just thought about this though. That actor now does Allstate ins commercials and they are at progressive field so maybe it will reverse the karma

President David Palmer RIP

justinrose74 said:
amajjd said:
I just thought about this though. That actor now does Allstate ins commercials and they are at progressive field so maybe it will reverse the karma

President David Palmer RIP

LOL

Jack Bauer is the man but he couldn't even keep him alive

mjsb2 said:
Well, he got one.

Would rather have let the horse rid it out and turn it over to Valverde, but oh well.

Time for Benoit to earn his salary.

Agree we have to let this guy earn his paycheck even in a pennant race.

That is the fastest I've seen miggy run in awhile

justinrose74 said:
Bats, they are sick. I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid. I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come.

You no help me now, I say F*** You Jobu! I do it myself!

I can't stand Assdribble Cabrera, glad Benoit got him there, lets get a couple of insurance runs now.

Benoit 8th inning,

carrerra swings and misses a changeup a defensive swing, shows bunt strike call at the knees, slapped foul, check swing he went on the changeup as the third base ump says sit down,

krapnis strike call, changeup low, outside, fouled at the plate, swings and misses a 96 belt high,

asdribblecabrera fastball fouled back, fastball outside, hard grounder to behind first and Cabrera fields it and runs to first for the out,

Great, 3 more outs,

Nice shutdown inning by Benoit,

Tigers lead 4 - 3.

jdbaker1 said:
I can't stand Assdribble Cabrera, glad Benoit got him there, lets get a couple of insurance runs now.

Maybe Guillen can put the extra 8 inches on the last ball he hit.

Back