Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 9

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]DB only at 48 pitches in four innings.. Why not leave him in? He was a starter at Toledo

He threw 35 pitches the other day.

Schlereth 7th inning, dum dum to third,

hafner takes low, curve strike call, fastball at the knees strike call and roidman don't like the call, slider called strike three, sit down,

hot dog santana curve strike call, in the dirt, curve low, swings and misses a sinker, curve hangs a bit on the corner and it's lined foul by first, curve in the dirt, low for a 2 out walk,

fukodome waits throw to first, fastball just outside, swings and misses a curve, throw to first, check swing strike low curve, throw to first, inside,
fouled back, fastball up and he strikes out swinging,

laportly curve looked good on/off the corner ump says no, curve in there strike call, throw to first, swings and misses a curve, curve fouled back, high fastball and can't hold the check swing, set up perfectly, good call by Avila,

What whammy's should I use for the 8th... Maybe a Popsicle and a bat....

I think I will try the Rudy York bat... And my freaking white Sock's are off too...

Lets get some runs..

As bad as we are bitching, Indians fans have to be worse, they have had 1 guy on base, and he could not get past it.

nice job by Schlereth there, he's looking more confident after that trip down to the minors.

Back