Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 9

Man you can hear that Idiot with the drum on the radio....

dpinsea said:
mjsb2 said:
Really?

Did you see Porcello's last start?

Guillen can't go to his left at all.

I'm not saying he's a gold glover but vs. Raburn, yeah I'd rather have Guillen 7 days a week and twice on Sundays.

All I'm saying is Guillen does costs runs in the infield.

Not as much as Raburn, but he is absolutely terrible defensively.

here it comes everybody ready, coke didn't choke!

LOL..

that girl in the background bouncing up and down has got to be annoying.

Top of the order coming up, let's put some goddamn runs on the board.

mjsb2 said:
dpinsea said:
I'm not saying he's a gold glover but vs. Raburn, yeah I'd rather have Guillen 7 days a week and twice on Sundays.

I can agree with that, Guillen is no spring chicken out there. It was merely a him vs mudhen comment. Time for the top of the order to deliver this half inning.

mjsb2 said:
dpinsea said:

That is not really true Gullien is a whole lot better in the field then Raburn and the fielding stats bear it out

Coke 9th inning,

krapnis swings and misses a curve, low, ground foul, fastball way high to the backstop shades of ryne duren, curve up and in Avila asked for a check swing strike appeal no, grounder to Peralta,

acabrera fastball outside, changeup outside, fastball fouled back, changeup left up over the plate line drive single to left,

hafner throw to first, fouled back, strike call, swings and misses a curve,

hotdogsantana curve low inside, grounder to Pealta force at second,

extra innings gents.

Coke spits as much as garza,
and anyone else see the little girl dancing jumping up and down behind home plate the 'whole game', give her some ritalin.

due up

easy out (bet he tries to bunt for single)
0-4 due for a hit
Dirks

TigerMud said:
here it comes everybody ready, coke didn't choke!

LOL..

that girl in the background bouncing up and down has got to be annoying.

Very.

Back